Official announcements about the new game.
Anonymous
larissar Online
Site Admin
Site AdminSite Admin Visit My Farm Visit My Farm Joined: March 18th, 2013, 8:46 pm Posts: 2484

Barrels, Poles and Cones Obstacle Pack

Post by larissar »

Barrel Racing, Pole Bending and Western Trail Obstacle Pack

Cowboys and cowgirls can setup barrel racing patterns using an assortment of new barrel decoration items, alongside poles for pole bending and a collection of natural wood ground rails and orange cones in this weeks decoration items release.

This is the second obstacles pack we've released and it's designed for the western riders and trainers. Next week we'll have something new for the dressage riders in the crowd.

Attachments
training decorations 2.png
Anonymous
ImaCountryGirl Offline
Premium
PremiumPremium Visit My Farm Visit My Farm Joined: March 13th, 2018, 12:09 am Posts: 579

Re: Barrels, Poles and Cones Obstacle Pack

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

larissar wrote: May 1st, 2024, 10:59 am

Cowboys and cowgirls can setup barrel racing patterns using an assortment of new barrel decoration items, alongside poles for pole bending and a collection of natural wood ground rails and orange cones in this weeks decoration items release.

This is the second obstacles pack we've released and it's designed for the western riders and trainers. Next week we'll have something new for the dressage riders in the crowd.

Great artwork!! I love the new Barrels and Poles; but getting a set of poles would cost a whopping 645 pony tokens! and barrels 327 PT's; sadly a little too rich for this cowgirl :oops:
Tom Offline
Admin
AdminAdmin Visit My Farm Visit My Farm Joined: August 5th, 2013, 3:05 pm Posts: 1290

Post by Tom »

ImaCountryGirl wrote: May 2nd, 2024, 12:41 am Great artwork!! I love the new Barrels and Poles; but getting a set of poles would cost a whopping 645 pony tokens! and barrels 327 PT's; sadly a little too rich for this cowgirl :oops:
:oops:
You're right! Sorry about that. The prices have been adjusted!
Anonymous
ImaCountryGirl Offline
Premium
PremiumPremium Visit My Farm Visit My Farm Joined: March 13th, 2018, 12:09 am Posts: 579

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

Tom wrote: May 2nd, 2024, 7:23 am
ImaCountryGirl wrote: May 2nd, 2024, 12:41 am Great artwork!! I love the new Barrels and Poles; but getting a set of poles would cost a whopping 645 pony tokens! and barrels 327 PT's; sadly a little too rich for this cowgirl :oops:
:D :) Thank you! Much appreciated. Now within my budget, can't wait to get some and start setting them up.
Tom Offline
Admin
AdminAdmin Visit My Farm Visit My Farm Joined: August 5th, 2013, 3:05 pm Posts: 1290

Post by Tom »

ImaCountryGirl wrote: May 2nd, 2024, 9:14 am
Tom wrote: May 2nd, 2024, 7:23 am

:D :) Thank you! Much appreciated. Now within my budget, can't wait to get some and start setting them up.
I love what you have done with your farm by the way!
brettdiesel Offline Visit My Farm Visit My Farm Joined: October 6th, 2023, 2:01 pm Posts: 685

Post by brettdiesel »

larissar wrote: May 1st, 2024, 10:59 am

I love them, but now they are gone :oops: :cry:
Anonymous
larissar Online
Site Admin
Site AdminSite Admin Visit My Farm Visit My Farm Joined: March 18th, 2013, 8:46 pm Posts: 2484

Post by larissar »

Don't worry they're not gone, they're just moved to lower on the page. If you scroll down you'll find them :)
brettdiesel Offline Visit My Farm Visit My Farm Joined: October 6th, 2023, 2:01 pm Posts: 685

Post by brettdiesel »

larissar wrote: May 9th, 2024, 1:38 pm Don't worry they're not gone, they're just moved to lower on the page. If you scroll down you'll find them :)
Thank you :D
them is a little spendy, i'll have to save up
Anonymous
ShowCountry Offline Visit My Farm Visit My Farm Joined: October 9th, 2018, 3:42 pm Posts: 204

Post by ShowCountry »

Tom wrote: May 8th, 2024, 6:37 pm
ImaCountryGirl wrote: May 2nd, 2024, 9:14 am

I love what you have done with your farm by the way!
Thank you Tom! :D [ImaCountryGirl and ShowCountry same player :) ]

Return to “Announcements”