The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Days And Nights With No Turns

VioletRat
Visit My Farm

Days And Nights With No Turns

Post by VioletRat »

I keep seeing that I have no turns so I wait until I do but as I wait, the days and nights seem to pass. So do I need turns or do I just wait. How long is a Day and Night without a turn?
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Re: Days And Nights With No Turns

Post by Soaring Hooves »

What? This is confusing
VioletRat wrote:I keep seeing that I have no turns so I wait until I do but as I wait, the days and nights seem to pass. So do I need turns or do I just wait. How long is a Day and Night without a turn?
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Also, it's in the wrong section, Gameplay Questions and Help or Bugs And Errors would have been better
Soaring Hooves wrote:What? This is confusing
VioletRat wrote:I keep seeing that I have no turns so I wait until I do but as I wait, the days and nights seem to pass. So do I need turns or do I just wait. How long is a Day and Night without a turn?
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Soaring Hooves wrote:What? This is confusing
If you are on the News Feed section then the game does a small preview of the day cycle :lol:

It is just a preview though. If you check the time of your day you'll see that it does not change :mrgreen:
VioletRat
Visit My Farm

Post by VioletRat »

OK! Haven't played in ages so turns all back :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:27 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:27 am