Community Forum

Soaring Hooves Training Guide

Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Soaring Hooves Training Guide

Post by Soaring Hooves »

I know, I know, there are already a trillion training guides out there, but I just decided that I would make one anyway since this felt like a great discovery to me! I hope you guys like this :)
First of all, I use Bita's training tips: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=24694 . Use this, plus my guide, and I guarantee it will help.
Ok, on to the guide.
STEP #1
Start with Collection and Impulsion+ Gallop in the arena for 20 minutes until Speed reaches 30%. Then do Collection and Impulsion, Walk, Arena, 30 minutes, until Stamina(Yes Stamina, not Intelligence) is maxed out. Then move to STEP #2.
STEP #2
Now you should be able to do 30 minutes, 20 times per turn. Do Ground Poles, Arena, walk, 30 minutes, until Movement is maxed out. Then move to STEP #3
STEP #4
Do Jumping Obstacles, walk, Arena, 30 minutes, until Agility is maxed out. Then move to STEP #5.
STEP #5
Do Lunge on Flat, 30 minutes, Gallop, until Speed is maxed out. Now your training is complete!
DONE. Some more comments.
I hope this is helpful, and remember while you use this guide...
-Take training courses to speed up the training even more. These can be found under Player--> Skills--> Training.

-When I say "maxed out" I mean as far as you want to go.

- Credit to Bitapetrone and Kayaine(hope those were spelled right) for Bita: the video, and Kayaine: the original training guide that inspired this.
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:40 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:40 am