Community Forum

Quick Money Making Guide

GoldenCenter
Visit My Farm

Quick Money Making Guide

Post by GoldenCenter »

Now, there's not a really fail safe way to make money, but these worked for a friend of mine, so here goes.

1. Champ and sell a horse. You can make hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars like this!

2. Start your own breeding, boarding, training buisness. It works.

3. Have a contest with a high purse. Maybe 200,000 to be divided among the top 3 or something? But have an entry fee of maybe 50k so that players can't enter just to get a piece of the purse.

4. Enter you horses in low entry fee competetions. Maybe $10? I've seen horses with over $100,000 total winnings!

If anyone has a better idea or something that I've left out, please tell me!
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Re: Quick Money Making Guide

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

GoldenCenter wrote:Now, there's not a really fail safe way to make money, but these worked for a friend of mine, so here goes.

1. Champ and sell a horse. You can make hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars like this!

2. Start your own breeding, boarding, training buisness. It works.

3. Have a contest with a high purse. Maybe 200,000 to be divided among the top 3 or something? But have an entry fee of maybe 50k so that players can't enter just to get a piece of the purse.

4. Enter you horses in low entry fee competetions. Maybe $10? I've seen horses with over $100,000 total winnings!

If anyone has a better idea or something that I've left out, please tell me!
What i did i enter a horse in the local she before i did a turn it dose not bring in a lot of money but it works slowly but surely. I find lots of good breed that i can improve on the market for as low as $50 and as high for new players and players with low money 5,000. Some times you can buy a good horse for cheap and sell if for more. I don't support this as much as other things but when you really need money its good to consider
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:53 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:53 pm