Community Forum

Rynzo's Training Guide

RynzoRye
Visit My Farm

Rynzo's Training Guide

Post by RynzoRye »

My Training Guide
By RynzoRye
This guide will help new or experienced players on how to train their horses a different or a more efficient way. It also provides a brief explanation for each step, picture guides, and my own results at the end. I hope this will help many players to come.
Before we get into training, here are my stats as of making this.

+10% Training Bonus
-40% Training Intensity Reduction (MAX)
+24% Agility Training Bonus
+12.50% Balance Training Bonus
+24% Itelligence Training Bonus
+28% Movement Training Bonus
+20% Speed Training Bonus
+40% Stamina Training Bonus (MAX)
+20% Strength Training Bonus
+7.50% Tempo Training Bonus

As you can see, only 2 out of the 10 are maxed out. Those are the skills you want to max-out first if your a newbie. It will help tremendously with saving turns, time, and aging. Red = PRIORITIZE FIRST! Do note though that results will vary depending on your skills.

Guide
Step #1
Start out on Collection & Impulsion on 10 or 20 minutes on a walk until you can do 30 minutes. Then continue with collection & impulsion on a walk for 30 minutes. Do this until you get to 90% on stamina. Filling the rest is unnecessary as we will always be on 30 minutes which provides us with ++++Stamina. So it will be maxed out when we are finished with training.
Step #2
Now switch to Raised Cavaletti on a walk for 30 minutes until your movement is completed (99%). Movement is second hardest to get up after doing stamina training, why we stopped at 90% for stamina in step #1.
Step #3
Then do Around Obstacles on a walk for 30 minutes. Do this until your tempo & agility are completed (99%). This will also help boost our intelligence and thus help us in the near future.
Step #4
Switch back to Lunge on the Flat, but instead of doing a walk, we will swap it to a gallop on 30 minutes. Proceed to do this until speed is completed (99%).
Step #5
Now swap over to Pull a Cart on a walk for 30 minutes. Do this until strength (and if balance wasn't maxed already..) are completed (99%).
Step #6
Finally, switch to Lunge over Jumps on a walk for 30 minutes. Do this until intelligence is completed, thus wrapping this tutorial with 99% in each and every stat.

My Results

Started Training: 2Months
Finished Training: 2yrs 6.5Months
Total Year & Month(s) used: 2yrs & 4.5Months

My Set-up

Pastures, barns, weight, and feeding
Pastures are extremely helpful if you are training from a Newborn. What I tend to do is when I get them or any age horse in general, is that I place them in the barn to change their feed. I usually do 50% on Yellow corn if a client wants their horse's temperament to go up or just do it in general if the horse stays bombproof. I would feed them 35% Performance mix if they want it to go down. (Temperament order: Bombproof->Calm->Even-Tempered->Spirited->High Strung) Then once I'm done with changing their feed, I put them back in the pasture. I would increase their feed by 10% which gives us 60% if we're feeding it Yellow corn, and 45% if we're doing Performance Mix, when they hit 6months. I'd do the same for horses who are also above 6months

When they are 2yrs old, I put them back in the barn and do 100% on the same feed so that the horse won't gain or lose any weight. But If the horse is too fat, I would lower it to 95% so the horse still has enough energy while training and it would still be able to lose weight. Weight loss happens in 1-2 turns. (Weight order: Poor->Very thin->Thin->Moderately thin->Moderate->Moderately fleshy->Fleshy->Fat->Very fat) Of course, weight won't effect training but it can effect the disciplines you enter with the horse, same with the temperament. So it's very important to train precisely.
“Prey on the weakened and you’ll, next, become the victim.”
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:21 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:21 pm