The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Horse colours: Names and pictures

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse colours: Names and pictures

Post by Totina »

UKLyria wrote:What colour would you say this guy is?

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2542703
He is most likely black based with champagne, 1 cream and silver. He has the same colour as this horse but without tiger eye:
(picture taken from my interactive list when searching for Silver Classic Cream)
UKLyria
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by UKLyria »

Totina wrote:
UKLyria wrote:What colour would you say this guy is?

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2542703
He is most likely black based with champagne, 1 cream and silver. He has the same colour as this horse but without tiger eye:
(picture taken from my interactive list when searching for Silver Classic Cream)
Ok thank you so much <3
MyRatCupid
Visit My Farm

Post by MyRatCupid »

What color is this boy? He's definitely got Dun since he's got some very prominent leg banding, but what else is he? I was thinking he was Classic Cream Champagne Dun, aka Smokey Grullo Champagne, but wasn't entirely sure.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2303260
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

MyRatCupid wrote:What color is this boy? He's definitely got Dun since he's got some very prominent leg banding, but what else is he? I was thinking he was Classic Cream Champagne Dun, aka Smokey Grullo Champagne, but wasn't entirely sure.

He has no freckles around his muzzle so no champagne. He is either double cream or cream pearl since he has blue eyes. Looking at his parents, grandparents etc. it looks more likely to be double cream and not cream pearl. So Smoky Cream Dun.
MyRatCupid
Visit My Farm

Post by MyRatCupid »

Totina wrote:
MyRatCupid wrote:What color is this boy? He's definitely got Dun since he's got some very prominent leg banding, but what else is he? I was thinking he was Classic Cream Champagne Dun, aka Smokey Grullo Champagne, but wasn't entirely sure.

He has no freckles around his muzzle so no champagne. He is either double cream or cream pearl since he has blue eyes. Looking at his parents, grandparents etc. it looks more likely to be double cream and not cream pearl. So Smoky Cream Dun.
Thanks! I bred him to one of my Arabian mares, a black mare. Their foal definitely has some Dun characteristics, and is definitely Black based. If the stud is double cream, then the baby is Smokey Grullo.
YixingLao
Visit My Farm

Post by YixingLao »

Woah, I've been into race horsing lately and this is kinda interesting. However, are all of horse breeds successful?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

YixingLao wrote:Woah, I've been into race horsing lately and this is kinda interesting. However, are all of horse breeds successful?
Your question is a little confusing and if I understand it correctly, you're asking it in the wrong forum and post. Please ask game questions in the help, questions section in the future.

If your question is directly asking: can any breed be successful in racing on HWO?
Then the answer is: Yes, with proper breeding and manipulating of their body frame, conformation, BR and scores, any breed on HWO can be made into a successful racer.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
ahigley33
Visit My Farm

Post by ahigley33 »

hey do you have hangouts??? :) :) :)
Ivy Stables
Location: My imagination (Acctualy 1/2 of the year, Yorkshire England, and the other half Maryland, USA
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

Totina wrote: ping
Hi, I’m breeding LPs, and they sort of have LP spots on top of tobino marking, is there a specific name for this color?

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

arabella123 wrote:
Totina wrote: ping
Hi, I’m breeding LPs, and they sort of have LP spots on top of tobino marking, is there a specific name for this color?

Lp with pinto markings are called Pintaloosas
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:36 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:36 am