The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Very odd horse situation

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
{~lilCrazyMalala~}
Visit My Farm

Very odd horse situation

Post by {~lilCrazyMalala~} »

this is the most strange horse I've come across! I clicked on the add because it had cool markings, but when it loaded the page it was almost a completely different horse, all markings were gone and new ones came up... what happened here??! (check gallery)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2254723
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Very odd horse situation

Post by BlackOak2 »

{~lilCrazyMalala~} wrote:this is the most strange horse I've come across! I clicked on the add because it had cool markings, but when it loaded the page it was almost a completely different horse, all markings were gone and new ones came up... what happened here??! (check gallery)
Yes, these AC glitch horses are quite the sight to see sometimes.
I do like the fact that she's got a single white speck along her head there, like a leftover from her glitch markings. :mrgreen:

Very nice find!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
{~lilCrazyMalala~}
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
{~lilCrazyMalala~} wrote:this is the most strange horse I've come across! I clicked on the add because it had cool markings, but when it loaded the page it was almost a completely different horse, all markings were gone and new ones came up... what happened here??! (check gallery)
I do like the fact that she's got a single white speck along her head there, like a leftover from her glitch markings. :mrgreen:

Very nice find!
thanks haha! are these types of horses worth anything?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

{~lilCrazyMalala~} wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Very nice find!
They can be. There are certain collectors that freeze the horses in their glitch colors.

Plus what's under the coat is an unknown, when it pops, sometimes the horse has greater interest from certain people looking for certain things.

The basic rule of thumb for glitches is the more exotic the glitch coat, the more interest a glitch collector might have.

However... it's not a lucrative business on HWO. It's more of a single treasure-style sale. You need to keep the horse from changing its coat (which means not aging him or her), and finding a glitch-coat collector that has interest in his or her purchase (it's in the eye of the beholder). So sometimes it can be difficult to sell glitch horses as glitch horses as well.

So, yes, those style horses can be worth something. But it's not a supportive-style of income.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
{~lilCrazyMalala~}
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
{~lilCrazyMalala~} wrote:
They can be. There are certain collectors that freeze the horses in their glitch colors.

Plus what's under the coat is an unknown, when it pops, sometimes the horse has greater interest from certain people looking for certain things.

The basic rule of thumb for glitches is the more exotic the glitch coat, the more interest a glitch collector might have.

However... it's not a lucrative business on HWO. It's more of a single treasure-style sale. You need to keep the horse from changing its coat (which means not aging him or her), and finding a glitch-coat collector that has interest in his or her purchase (it's in the eye of the beholder). So sometimes it can be difficult to sell glitch horses as glitch horses as well.

So, yes, those style horses can be worth something. But it's not a supportive-style of income.
ok thank you!
Castle Of Fantasy
Visit My Farm

Post by Castle Of Fantasy »

I sold this horse to you under the subtitle that is was a glitch horse and that the picture was not up to date.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:39 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:39 am