Community Forum

Crazy Glitched horse!

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
honeybunny
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Crazy Glitched horse!

Post by honeybunny »

Hey guys!
So my friend started playing HWO recently and adopted some horses from the adoption center... she has asked me to share this odd glitched horse and get some opinions! (she is busy with work and college LOL :lol: ) We are both wondering if this is the first glitch of it's kind... so if you guys can weigh in I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this!
Summer

So here is what is going on!
She was adopted as my friend's first mare (for the tutorial) and has not been bred... (her second mare was bred instead) She has changed from a paint to a bay (not the crazy part but it would be cool if we got some awesome explanations/conformations on her color change). But here is the weirdest thing... she was adopted with a breeders report that had 2 reds and suddenly she has no reds. Secondly she was 4 year old when adopted (like always) and has been aged 2 game years (1 year while my friend was learning and messing with turns and another year while the second mare was pregnant)... however my friend quickly noticed that the mare had changed color, BUT had NOT had not aged in the least! She still shows that she is "only" 4 years old!
She has me and my friend very confused and surprised!
Any input would be awesome!
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Crazy Glitched horse!

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Whoa! That's so crazy! I, unfortunately, do not have any idea why any of these glitches happen… I just know that they're sorta cool :)
honeybunny wrote:Hey guys!
So my friend started playing HWO recently and adopted some horses from the adoption center... she has asked me to share this odd glitched horse and get some opinions! (she is busy with work and college LOL :lol: ) We are both wondering if this is the first glitch of it's kind... so if you guys can weigh in I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this!
Summer

She was adopted as my friend's first mare (for the tutorial) and has not been bred... (her second mare was bred instead) She has changed from a paint to a bay (not the crazy part but it would be cool if we got some awesome explanations/conformations on her color change). But here is the weirdest thing... she was adopted with a breeders report that had 2 reds and suddenly she has no reds. Secondly she was 4 year old when adopted (like always) and has been aged 2 game years (1 year while my friend was learning and messing with turns and another year while the second mare was pregnant)... however my friend quickly noticed that the mare had changed color, BUT had NOT had not aged in the least! She still shows that she is "only" 4 years old!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

This might be a cache problem. And may need an entire cache clear-out plus a possible update to the browser. Although we have had many glitches and even glitches that have different manes and tails (it's usually the mane that gives it away, I think), I have never heard of a horse that changes it's breeder's report. If this did happen, admin would definitely need to know.

This horse shows as a plain bay to me. No tobiano markings at all, which, for an AC NAB is relatively rare.

I don't think you have a snapshot of the old BR with this horse? That would be an interesting glitch to happen.

The last option is that this is NOT the horse that you may have thought it was.

Interesting story though! Thanks for sharing. :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

Summer

Showed up as a plain bay with no reds for me. I agree with BlackOak. I would contact Admin. Do you need me to ping them for you?
Castle Of Fantasy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Castle Of Fantasy »

BlackOak2 wrote:
This might be a cache problem. And may need an entire cache clear-out plus a possible update to the browser. Although we have had many glitches and even glitches that have different manes and tails (it's usually the mane that gives it away, I think), I have never heard of a horse that changes it's breeder's report. If this did happen, admin would definitely need to know.

This horse shows as a plain bay to me. No tobiano markings at all, which, for an AC NAB is relatively rare.

I don't think you have a snapshot of the old BR with this horse? That would be an interesting glitch to happen.

Today I saw the absolutely most bizarre thing on here for the first time, similar to what you are talking about. The horse is a Tarpan offered for sale, when you click on it's page it appears to be an AC horse until you realize it is 18.3 hh and under pedigree there are two blank spaces where the Sire and Dam should be. I took screenshots of it for reference, if anyone could show me how to attach them? Also there were a few other telling factors, such as the training and showing history and the 40k + GP. Never seen this before. Maybe someone can hop over to sales and see if it shows up the same elsewhere?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Castle Of Fantasy wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Today I saw the absolutely most bizarre thing on here for the first time, similar to what you are talking about. The horse is a Tarpan offered for sale, when you click on it's page it appears to be an AC horse until you realize it is 18.3 hh and under pedigree there are two blank spaces where the Sire and Dam should be. I took screenshots of it for reference, if anyone could show me how to attach them? Also there were a few other telling factors, such as the training and showing history and the 40k + GP. Never seen this before. Maybe someone can hop over to sales and see if it shows up the same elsewhere?
I will be attempting to find this horse myself, so there might be an edit to this with the horse attached.

Anyway, screenshots can be attached, but need to be uploaded to an image hosting site. Then it's as simple as finding the 'img' (usually) and using the image code for the forums.

IF that doesn't work for you, you can try to send a direct Help Me contact to our admins and then link the pictures through email.

Edit.
Well, that was certainly an easy search. I found it immediately, and you're right. This is quite the unusual horse.

I purchased her to save her in her current state.

Tarpan Mare Glitch?

Her son is just as tall, but the stallion used is quite tall as well, so that might be from the stud and not necessarily from her.
I am transferring this horse to board for admins to check it out.
Tom wrote:...
larissar wrote:...
Is this linked tarpan mare here, an AC accident? Is there something that needs to be corrected? Height and HGP are pretty far outside of what an AC horse (especially of the tarpan breed) generally has.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
honeybunny
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Castle Of Fantasy wrote:
I will be attempting to find this horse myself, so there might be an edit to this with the horse attached.

Anyway, screenshots can be attached, but need to be uploaded to an image hosting site. Then it's as simple as finding the 'img' (usually) and using the image code for the forums.

IF that doesn't work for you, you can try to send a direct Help Me contact to our admins and then link the pictures through email.

Edit.
Well, that was certainly an easy search. I found it immediately, and you're right. This is quite the unusual horse.

Tarpan Mare Glitch?

Her son is just as tall, but the stallion used is quite tall as well, so that might be from the stud and not necessarily from her.
Is this linked tarpan mare here, an AC accident? Is there something that needs to be corrected? Height and HGP are pretty far outside of what an AC horse (especially of the tarpan breed) generally has.
Unfortunately it looks like my friend sold her and she has been rehomed :cry: :cry: :cry: Oh well...
Castle Of Fantasy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Castle Of Fantasy »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Castle Of Fantasy wrote:

Edit.

Tarpan Mare Glitch?

Correct! This is the mare. No way she came from the AC unless of course it was a glitch, but this seems to be a pretty odd one. Another weird thing that makes me think otherwise.. her 44k GP. It almost seems as if her bloodline has been erased.
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

Castle Of Fantasy wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Edit.

Tarpan Mare Glitch?

Correct! This is the mare. No way she came from the AC unless of course it was a glitch, but this seems to be a pretty odd one. Another weird thing that makes me think otherwise.. her 44k GP. It almost seems as if her bloodline has been erased.
This link goes to a doc where I put all my glitch horse pics: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iDv ... eTAJA/edit the first 1 is my problem. I just had 25 pt stolen/cheated (I am in anger mode so I can't bother to find less extreme words). So I should have gotten a palomino but no I got this: if the link doesn't work try this one: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iDv21cU1W5zGxn7dmWzXDu3dIyTsTlTT0xdf-7eTAJA/edit?usp=sharing
Thundermare
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

ST0RM wrote:
Castle Of Fantasy wrote:

This link goes to a doc where I put all my glitch horse pics: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iDv ... eTAJA/edit the first 1 is my problem. I just had 25 pt stolen/cheated (I am in anger mode so I can't bother to find less extreme words). So I should have gotten a palomino but no I got this: if the link doesn't work try this one: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iDv21cU1W5zGxn7dmWzXDu3dIyTsTlTT0xdf-7eTAJA/edit?usp=sharing
The first one definitely looks like a glitch seeing as it appears fully trained despite being at the Adoption Center. I don't know if the second one is a glitch, but the rendering sign around his legs is a common occurrence after the recent SSL testing.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 10:42 pm

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 10:42 pm