Community Forum

Black with Chestnut Mane?

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
Abraxas
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Black with Chestnut Mane?

Post by Abraxas »

I'm really at a loss here XD
It's not Silver right, that should be grey-ish mane and tail? I grabbed her because she looked so strange, but I'm wondering if she's just actually bugged. As I can't think of anything irl quite like that.
Thundermare
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Black with Chestnut Mane?

Post by Thundermare »

Abraxas wrote:

It's not Silver right, that should be grey-ish mane and tail? I grabbed her because she looked so strange, but I'm wondering if she's just actually bugged. As I can't think of anything irl quite like that.
She is an AC glitch horse. Judging by her mane, she will turn chestnut when she reaches ten years old. Here are some AC glitches I have:

◇Dark Sonata◇

◇Wasabi Panther◇

The only difference is that if my horses were not frozen (this account doesn't use turns) they would turn palomino rather than chestnut. With AC Turkmenes, their manes betray the color they would normally be. I hope this helped!
Abraxas
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Abraxas »

Yep, she actually changed into Chestnut shortly after I had written to the forum about her! It's a bit disappointing, but not a total loss, I think there will still be a place for her in my breeding program.
I had a feeling in the back of my head when I first saw her in there that it would change, but I wanted to check it out still XD
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

Thundermare wrote:
Abraxas wrote:

She is an AC glitch horse. Judging by her mane, she will turn chestnut when she reaches ten years old. Here are some AC glitches I have:

◇Dark Sonata◇

◇Wasabi Panther◇

The only difference is that if my horses were not frozen (this account doesn't use turns) they would turn palomino rather than chestnut. With AC Turkmenes, their manes betray the color they would normally be. I hope this helped!
They are so cool
Thundermare
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

ST0RM wrote:
Thundermare wrote: She is an AC glitch horse. Judging by her mane, she will turn chestnut when she reaches ten years old. Here are some AC glitches I have:

◇Dark Sonata◇

◇Wasabi Panther◇

They are so cool
Thank you :)
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

ST0RM wrote:
Thundermare wrote: She is an AC glitch horse. Judging by her mane, she will turn chestnut when she reaches ten years old. Here are some AC glitches I have:

◇Dark Sonata◇

◇Wasabi Panther◇

The only difference is that if my horses were not frozen (this account doesn't use turns) they would turn palomino rather than chestnut. With AC Turkmenes, their manes betray the colour they would normally be. I hope this helped!
They are so cool
How do you discover if they are glitch horses?
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

ST0RM wrote:
ST0RM wrote: They are so cool
How do you discover if they are glitch horses?
This link goes to a doc with a pic of a AC horse I saw: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iDv ... eTAJA/edit is he a glitch?
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

Thundermare wrote:
ST0RM wrote: They are so cool
Thank you :)
This link goes to a doc with a pic of a AC horse I saw: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iDv ... eTAJA/edit is he a glitch?
Thundermare
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

ST0RM wrote:
Thundermare wrote: Thank you :)
I'm not sure, I wasn't able to get to the document, but you can tell if a Turkmene is glitched when its mane and coat contrast and it isn't a palomino. At least that's how I noticed it. For instance, black horses with striking white or red manes and tails. AC glitches in NABs are possible too, but it isn't as common as Turks.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 3:49 am

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 3:49 am