Community Forum

What color is this guy? and another question

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
horsegirl008~2
Visit My Farm

What color is this guy? and another question

Post by horsegirl008~2 »

Hey guys!
What color is my colt? Also, I'm going to sell him after he gets weaned; what would be a good price/price range for him since he's an Arappaloosa?

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: What color is this guy? and another question

Post by BlackOak2 »

horsegirl008~2 wrote:Hey guys!
What color is my colt? Also, I'm going to sell him after he gets weaned; what would be a good price/price range for him since he's an Arappaloosa?

I don't currently have access to my notes.
He appears to be a cream and champagne (one cream). That would make him a... see, this is where my notes come in! :lol: ... gold cream I think it's called. With Lp, of course.

Overall, he looks about average, so he'll likely have more interest in those looking to purchase him for his breed. Currently I don't know the going price of arappaloosas.

I'd suggest a base price of 10k. But again, keep in mind I don't know arappy prices, nor their current interest.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
horsegirl008~2
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008~2 »

BlackOak2 wrote:

I don't currently have access to my notes.
He appears to be a cream and champagne (one cream). That would make him a... see, this is where my notes come in! :lol: ... gold cream I think it's called. With Lp, of course.

Overall, he looks about average, so he'll likely have more interest in those looking to purchase him for his breed. Currently I don't know the going price of arappaloosas.

I'd suggest a base price of 10k. But again, keep in mind I don't know arappy prices, nor their current interest.
Sounds great, thanks!
Sea Fire
Visit My Farm

Post by Sea Fire »

I don't know much about color but the other player (blanking on the name) answered already tho for the breed standard and coloring I would say hes maybe about 1000? he's got a low HGP a red score/stat you'd be lucky to get anything over 1k. I could be wrong but most Arabs are used as grinders and so require good breeding and stats but he sure is a pretty boy!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:36 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:36 am