Community Forum

OPEN AGAIN: BUYING UNWANTED HORSES! REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO BUY THEM OFF YOU!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Re: OPEN AGAIN: BUYING UNWANTED HORSES! REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO BUY THEM OFF YOU!

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

BuyingUnwantedHorses wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote: Here is a pasture of nice colored and lovely horses I don't need and can't use for what I'm doing!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/90183
Heyyyy! I will gladly take all of them. I will pay $150 for Good Star, $100 for Czardas and Folly, and $50 for Fire Storm and Golden Horizon as they are about to pass. Let me know if we have a deal! :)
Alright! I have a bidding thing for another horse so i have to sell them one at a time! Ill put Good Star up first
BuyingUnwantedHorses
Visit My Farm

Re: OPEN AGAIN: BUYING UNWANTED HORSES! REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO BUY THEM OFF YOU!

Post by BuyingUnwantedHorses »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
Heyyyy! I will gladly take all of them. I will pay $150 for Good Star, $100 for Czardas and Folly, and $50 for Fire Storm and Golden Horizon as they are about to pass. Let me know if we have a deal! :)
Alright! I have a bidding thing for another horse so i have to sell them one at a time! Ill put Good Star up first

Done deal!
Thanks for working with ya!
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote: Alright! I have a bidding thing for another horse so i have to sell them one at a time! Ill put Good Star up first

Done deal!
:) :D Good Star is up! Ill do Folly, then Czardas, and finally Fire Storm and Golden Horizon
BuyingUnwantedHorses
Visit My Farm

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
Done deal!
:) :D Good Star is up! Ill do Folly, then Czardas, and finally Fire Storm and Golden Horizon
Just put my $150 on Good Star :)
BuyingUnwantedHorses
Visit My Farm

Rhorsegirl80 wrote: :) :D Good Star is up! Ill do Folly, then Czardas, and finally Fire Storm and Golden Horizon

Folly's offer has been completed : )
BuyingUnwantedHorses
Visit My Farm

The offer for Czardas is up!
BuyingUnwantedHorses
Visit My Farm

Fire Storm's offer is ready :)
BuyingUnwantedHorses
Visit My Farm

Fire Storm's offer is ready :)
And finally, Golden Horizon's offer is waiting. Thus completes this buying spree. Lol! Thanks for doing business with you :)))
MaestroEventing
Visit My Farm

Post by MaestroEventing »

Go and check out my other horses for sale,they are one of a kind,fully trained and cheap.
MaestroEventing
Visit My Farm

Post by MaestroEventing »

hi
have have a lot of horse i want to get rid of.I can lower the price if need be.I have 12 to pick from.All trained.
Thanks
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 pm