BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Rare Sales

Post by BlackOak2 »

lemoncypress wrote:...
Congratulations, lemoncypress, you have the winning bid.

Please collect your horse.

Winning Bid: $50,000

Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

No bids to update, one auction closed.

Salerno
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:...
_h a z e l_ wrote:...
Congratulations, _h a z e l 3_, you have the winning bid.

Please collect your horse.

Winning Bid: $50,000

BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

lydia disher wrote:...
This is to serve as notification that the above quoted player, having limited or no access to the forums, has applied a bid on the below horse:

In the amount of:
$100

Offer rescinded.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Shagya Arabian's have arrived.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

BlackOak2 wrote:...
Do you think you could do Oldenburgs soon? if not because of quests, that's ok.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:...
Do you think you could do Oldenburgs soon? if not because of quests, that's ok.
Oldenburgs are long off my list. I have just 18 quest breeds left. Of those, most are end-breeds which I rehome as soon as they're born because I don't need them. There will only be three breeds now that will enter my Rare Sales and once those three breeds leave, my Rare Sales forum will close permanently.

Of those three breeds, the shagya arabian is currently available. The other two are the gidran and the vladimir heavy draft. I am currently in the midst of creating the gidran. The vladimir isn't yet ready to be bred.

I'm sorry that you appear to keep asking me for breeds that are off my quest list. After looking at the oldenburg and its current population numbers... and the fact that it should have been in my farm for awhile, I do wonder why I didn't offer it (I don't believe I ever did). It's one of two reasons, either the population at the time was over 300 (therefore not eligible), or I only had mixed breeds already prepared for the quests I needed them in and NOT an actual oldenburg purebred or non-named part. Either reason could have happened and even in conjunction with one another.

Perhaps the information of the final three breeds will fulfill something you find you might need. Otherwise, there's not much I can help you with...
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote: Do you think you could do Oldenburgs soon? if not because of quests, that's ok.
Oldenburgs are long off my list. I have just 18 quest breeds left. Of those, most are end-breeds which I rehome as soon as they're born because I don't need them. There will only be three breeds now that will enter my Rare Sales and once those three breeds leave, my Rare Sales forum will close permanently.

Of those three breeds, the shagya arabian is currently available. The other two are the gidran and the vladimir heavy draft. I am currently in the midst of creating the gidran. The vladimir isn't yet ready to be bred.

I'm sorry that you appear to keep asking me for breeds that are off my quest list. After looking at the oldenburg and its current population numbers... and the fact that it should have been in my farm for awhile, I do wonder why I didn't offer it (I don't believe I ever did). It's one of two reasons, either the population at the time was over 300 (therefore not eligible), or I only had mixed breeds already prepared for the quests I needed them in and NOT an actual oldenburg purebred or non-named part. Either reason could have happened and even in conjunction with one another.

Perhaps the information of the final three breeds will fulfill something you find you might need. Otherwise, there's not much I can help you with...

Thank you for letting me know! I know that Misaki Ponies are end breeds, would you be willing to sell me one? It was my first project on this game & I want to be able to breed one, bc I never was able to.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Thank you for letting me know! I know that Misaki Ponies are end breeds, would you be willing to sell me one? It was my first project on this game & I want to be able to breed one, bc I never was able to.
Misaki's are also off my list. The following are all the quests I have left. Not all of them are open. Only three, I think are currently being attempted.

Australian Draught Horse
Austrian Warmblood
Budyonny
Chincoteague
Danube
Gidran
Hungarian Warmblood
Kisber Felver
Kushum
Malopolski
Murakosi
New Kirgiz
Pleven
Polish Arabian
Rocky Mountain Pony
Schleswiger Heavy Draft
Ukrainian Saddle
Vladimir Heavy Draft
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:

Misaki's are also off my list. The following are all the quests I have left. Not all of them are open. Only three, I think are currently being attempted.

Australian Draught Horse
Austrian Warmblood
Budyonny
Chincoteague
Danube
Gidran
Hungarian Warmblood
Kisber Felver
Kushum
Malopolski
Murakosi
New Kirgiz