Community Forum

Leopard Horse Sales Topic

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Arabian Breeding
Visit My Farm

Re: Leopard Horse Sales Topic

Post by Arabian Breeding »

Leopard Horse wrote:Hi guys I was looking around my farm and saw that I had A LOT and I mean A LOT of horses lol. So I have decided to sell them out to the public. All of them are high quality horses and the younger ones could be trained and turned into champs with ease. I have so many right now I just have to get rid of some. All have a high HGP NONE BELOW 53 last time I checked and lots of gold! If the horses have the (LH) in front of their name PLEASE DON'T remove it. AND PLEASE DON'T REHOME THE HORSES THAT YOU GET FROM ME I WORK HARD IN BREEDING QUALITY HORSES!
More than Tb's will be in this pasture at some point, when one horse goes, another wil fil its place, the pasture will always be full! :D
how much are u looking for for this little guy?
[horse=https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2391871] [/horse]
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

Arabian Breeding wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:Hi guys I was looking around my farm and saw that I had A LOT and I mean A LOT of horses lol. So I have decided to sell them out to the public. All of them are high quality horses and the younger ones could be trained and turned into champs with ease. I have so many right now I just have to get rid of some. All have a high HGP NONE BELOW 53 last time I checked and lots of gold! If the horses have the (LH) in front of their name PLEASE DON'T remove it. AND PLEASE DON'T REHOME THE HORSES THAT YOU GET FROM ME I WORK HARD IN BREEDING QUALITY HORSES!
More than Tb's will be in this pasture at some point, when one horse goes, another wil fil its place, the pasture will always be full! :D
how much are u looking for for this little guy?
he is actually for my club only. But I could breed you a foal that looks just like him ;)
Arabian Breeding
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabian Breeding »

Leopard Horse wrote:
Arabian Breeding wrote: how much are u looking for for this little guy?
he is actually for my club only. But I could breed you a foal that looks just like him ;)
Really? That would be great
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

Arabian Breeding wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:
Really? That would be great
Alrighty!! :mrgreen:
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

BUMP NEW PASTURE ADDED!!!
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

Leopard Horse wrote:
Arabian Breeding wrote: Really? That would be great
Alrighty!! :mrgreen:
Sorry this took so long I have had a lot of stuff going right now but I did breed you a foal!! He is a really nice looking colt! He is at my other farm (where all my spotted babies are. ALL OF THEM ARE SPOTTED) so feel free to look around their as well. But here is your colt!! Tell me when you are on and I will put him up!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2350600

Click to go to my other farm
LesyaFox
Visit My Farm

Post by LesyaFox »

Leopard Horse wrote:bump
Hello, I can consider any of your suggestions about buying a horse that interests you.
Sorry to write to you here because I am not active in the community forum and I have no way to use private messages.
Send me the link of the horse you want and indicate the price for which you would like to buy
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

LesyaFox wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:bump
Hello, I can consider any of your suggestions about buying a horse that interests you.
Sorry to write to you here because I am not active in the community forum and I have no way to use private messages.
Send me the link of the horse you want and indicate the price for which you would like to buy

I see that this horse is for offers only I could pay up to 1 million for him
LesyaFox
Visit My Farm

Post by LesyaFox »

Leopard Horse wrote:
LesyaFox wrote: Hello, I can consider any of your suggestions about buying a horse that interests you.

I am ready to give my horse for 850,000.
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

LesyaFox wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:

I am ready to give my horse for 850,000.
alrighty!! :D thanks so much!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 01, 2024 9:30 pm

It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:30 pm