I want to buy your horse

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

I want to buy your horse

Post by Soaring Hooves »

SnowStorm wrote:ping
Hello! I really want to buy your horse: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2271146
but I don't have space right now. Is it possible that you could wait for me to have space? I'll be ready at around 7 pm, and I understand if you don't want to hold her for me. I could pay you 6 million if you want… I don't really have enough money to pay more than that.
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: I want to buy your horse

Post by SnowStorm »

Skyler Brooks wrote:
SnowStorm wrote:ping
Hello! I really want to buy your horse: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2271146
but I don't have space right now. Is it possible that you could wait for me to have space? I'll be ready at around 7 pm, and I understand if you don't want to hold her for me. I could pay you 6 million if you want… I don't really have enough money to pay more than that.

:D
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Thank you so much for accepting my offer… I really like that mare :D
SnowStorm wrote:
Skyler Brooks wrote: Hello! I really want to buy your horse: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2271146

Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

I just wanted to tell you: that mare is doing really well in Pole Bending and Sprint Racing. It took her about 1 hour to become a champion :)
Skyler Brooks wrote:Thank you so much for accepting my offer… I really like that mare :D
SnowStorm wrote:

SnowStorm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

Skyler Brooks wrote:I just wanted to tell you: that mare is doing really well in Pole Bending and Sprint Racing. It took her about 1 hour to become a champion :)
Skyler Brooks wrote:Thank you so much for accepting my offer… I really like that mare :D
That's great!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 11:07 am

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 11:07 am