The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Need orange looking horses!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Grand Prix
Visit My Farm

Need orange looking horses!

Post by Grand Prix »

I need them for a comp! Please! Mares please! :mrgreen:
EDIT~ As in a dark palomino or red roan! :lol:
Last edited by Grand Prix on Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: Need orange looking horses!

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Grand Prix wrote:I need them for a comp! Please! Mares please! :mrgreen:
Orange colored horses?
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

I would very much like go help you out here, but could you be a bit more descriptive? :oops:

There are no orange coloured horses :lol:
and also coat colour doesn't improve a horse's performance in comps.

If you need horses for a competition then try to search for horses that do well in the discipline of the competition :D
Grand Prix
Visit My Farm

Post by Grand Prix »

Veterinarian wrote:
I would very much like go help you out here, but could you be a bit more descriptive? :oops:

If you need horses for a competition then try to search for horses that do well in the discipline of the competition :D
Orange as in like a Dark Palomino. I am a horse person and I have no idea why I put orange! :lol:
I need them for a breeding contest the PeacfulOreo is running. Thanks!
Grand Prix
Visit My Farm

Post by Grand Prix »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Orange colored horses?
As in a dark palomino, but I don't think you can help me. It's for your comp! :lol:
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Grand Prix wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: I would very much like go help you out here, but could you be a bit more descriptive? :oops:

Orange as in like a Dark Palomino. I am a horse person and I have no idea why I put orange! :lol:
Try to search through the studs or horses for sale with the colour filter where you'll put the colour "sooty Palomino" :mrgreen:

The sooty is the gene that makes the coat colour darker. Could you link me the contest? If a contest requires a certain coat colour they usually say what the colour's name is :lol:
Grand Prix
Visit My Farm

Post by Grand Prix »

Veterinarian wrote:
Grand Prix wrote: Orange as in like a Dark Palomino. I am a horse person and I have no idea why I put orange! :lol:
Try to search through the studs or horses for sale with the colour filter where you'll put the colour "sooty Palomino" :mrgreen:

The sooty is the gene that makes the coat colour darker. Could you link me the contest? If a contest requires a certain coat colour they usually say what the colour's name is :lol:
Sorry, I am making no sense! Here is the comp viewtopic.php?f=24&t=27340&p=219969#p219969 but you don't need a certain color I am just trying to get a sooty palomino for "Ron" (Harry Potter character) as in his hair! :lol:
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Grand Prix wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Try to search through the studs or horses for sale with the colour filter where you'll put the colour "sooty Palomino" :mrgreen:

Sorry, I am making no sense! Here is the comp viewtopic.php?f=24&t=27340&p=219969#p219969 but you don't need a certain color I am just trying to get a sooty palomino for "Ron" (Harry Potter character) as in his hair! :lol:
Oh! :lol:

Then I would suggest that instead of going for a sooty Palomino you should go for a gold Champagne ^^ (maybe with a little bit of sooty :D )
Grand Prix
Visit My Farm

Post by Grand Prix »

Veterinarian wrote:
Grand Prix wrote:
Oh! :lol:

Then I would suggest that instead of going for a sooty Palomino you should go for a gold Champagne ^^ (maybe with a little bit of sooty :D )
Great! Thanks so much! Do you have any like that? I don't mind about confo or anything could have reds, I just need a mare with that color. Or if you could sell her to me and me breed her and then sell her back to you once she had her foal that would be ideal! :mrgreen:
Grand Prix
Visit My Farm

Post by Grand Prix »

Grand Prix wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Oh! :lol:

Great! Thanks so much! Do you have any like that? I don't mind about confo or anything could have reds, I just need a mare with that color. Or if you could sell her to me and me breed her and then sell her back to you once she had her foal that would be ideal! :mrgreen:
I found one! Thank-you so much!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:01 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:01 am