Community Forum

(ERC) Dappled Horse sale

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
ExRaceHorseChamp
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

(ERC) Dappled Horse sale

Post by ExRaceHorseChamp »

Okay,I have many different horse colores,horse breeds ,different titles ,so i'm now finding some dapples on my farms & it got me thinking i should sell them,than i told my self no,don't sell them breed them & sell the foals,so thats what i'm doing now,now on to the rules **my favorite part lol**:

1: No bugging/harassing,you will be banned from each of my services for it
2: Follow all HWO form rules here: viewtopic.php?t=18330
3: Be reasonable with offers
4: Do not resell the horse for a higher price **i see a lot of it happen**
5: Do not rehome the horse**i also see this happen a lot if i wanted it rehomed i would have done so my self**
6: Please keep : (ERC) , (OFE) , (ERHCRH) & ♛ER♛ in their names somewhere
7: I will not inform you when you have been out bidded that is ur own job.
8: be patient & wait ,I have a life out/off of HWO & with schools & works starting up again some if not most people will not be on i will not put a game before my irl life you will have a week **7 days** to pick up the horse.
9: NO foul words nor languages will be tolerated along with bullying myself or others.
10: Don’t offer for the horse if you don't have the money ,if you offer & don't have the money it goes to the next highest bidder.
11: please don't post anything off-topic (champing, Training, or anything else Etc) you can create a new topic for that
12: Anytime you bid please link the horse you are bidding on
13: Please do not quote this entire post a simple ping will do
14: if I don't have a horse posted or it is not for sale please don't ask or I will ignore and ask you to re-read the rules
15: bid at least 5k higher than the last one
10: Auction will end November 25th of 2020

Horse #1: Dappled colt sired by: (ERC) GЖЅ Ocean Breeze out of : (ERC) Dark Features

Starting bid:60k
Last bid:
Winning bid:

HORSES WILL BE ADDED SOON,MORE TO COME!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 15, 2024 7:36 pm

It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 7:36 pm