Community Forum

HUGE Belgians wanted!!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
~LillyCS~
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

HUGE Belgians wanted!!

Post by ~LillyCS~ »

Ok, so, I'm doing a project: Breed LARGE shetlands. I want to breed a shetland that is over 15hh by age 4. I don't care if it's purebred or not. To do this, I need big belgians. The largest I've found is around 21.3hh. If anyone has a bigger one, pls tell me!
Last edited by ~LillyCS~ on Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: HUGE Belgians wanted!!

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

~LillyCS~ wrote:Ok, so, I'm doing a project: Breed LARGE shetlands. I want to breed a shetland that is over 3hh by age 4. I don't care if it's purebred or not. To do this, I need big belgians. The largest I've found is around 21.3hh. If anyone has a bigger one, pls tell me!
I wish you had started this sooner I had 2 Shetlands that were the size of a Arab but I aged them out if I see any more I will get them for you
~LillyCS~
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ~LillyCS~ »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
~LillyCS~ wrote:Ok, so, I'm doing a project: Breed LARGE shetlands. I want to breed a shetland that is over 3hh by age 4. I don't care if it's purebred or not. To do this, I need big belgians. The largest I've found is around 21.3hh. If anyone has a bigger one, pls tell me!
I wish you had started this sooner I had 2 Shetlands that were the size of a Arab but I aged them out if I see any more I will get them for you
thx
NekoCookie2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie2 »

~LillyCS~ wrote:Ok, so, I'm doing a project: Breed LARGE shetlands. I want to breed a shetland that is over 15hh by age 4. I don't care if it's purebred or not. To do this, I need big belgians. The largest I've found is around 21.3hh. If anyone has a bigger one, pls tell me!
I have a Belgian that is exactly 21hh. If he is able to help, awesome. If not, that's okay too. I hope you all the best in your endeavors. :D
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2572826
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 13, 2024 10:34 am

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:34 am