Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Rinners
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: TRAINED 350K for all

Post by Rinners »

LoserFarm wrote:...
hi! I don't know if you're online or not, but if you haven't quit the game yet
is it possible to buy a Russian don from you?
grand_breeds
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by grand_breeds »

Im sorry im a bit confused, would you like to buy 3 foals with the star marking on their forehead? cuz i can try and get few mares and try and breed more im also trying to get socks or stockings also
Rinners
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rinners »

grand_breeds wrote:Im sorry im a bit confused, would you like to buy 3 foals with the star marking on their forehead? cuz i can try and get few mares and try and breed more im also trying to get socks or stockings also
links?
grand_breeds
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by grand_breeds »

umm im trying to breed more and i cant breed very fast because i need more mares with face marking and i cant get any at the moment they also need to be thoroughbred, umm i wanna keep Tilly and ill let you know what i have, did you want fillies or colts or like 2 fillies and a volt or 2 colts and a filly or something?
Rinners
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rinners »

grand_breeds wrote:umm im trying to breed more and i cant breed very fast because i need more mares with face marking and i cant get any at the moment they also need to be thoroughbred, umm i wanna keep Tilly and ill let you know what i have, did you want fillies or colts or like 2 fillies and a volt or 2 colts and a filly or something?
2 filles, but shes GHP 60K+
grand_breeds
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by grand_breeds »

wait am I buying 2 fillies off you Im so bad at talking to people sorry. But im gonna get to breeding let me know what fillies you want and I might not train much cuz I cant but I can sell for about 50k each
Rinners
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rinners »

grand_breeds wrote:wait am I buying 2 fillies off you Im so bad at talking to people sorry. But im gonna get to breeding let me know what fillies you want and I might not train much cuz I cant but I can sell for about 50k each
oh, I apologize, I buy 50k trained full horses
grand_breeds
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by grand_breeds »

okay thats fine do you want 2 fillies off me and we could say about 10-15k each because of the face marking
grand_breeds
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by grand_breeds »

Hey if your still interested in horses i have 1 for sale at the moment in pasture studs/sale and 1 in training called Halo, let me know if you want them and we can sort out a price
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

grand_breeds wrote:Hey if your still interested in horses i have 1 for sale at the moment in pasture studs/sale and 1 in training called Halo, let me know if you want them and we can sort out a price
How much do you want for that filly in your stud/sale pasture?
Harlow Way Equestrian Center

Quality Breeding & Selling
Proud Breeder Of The Thoroughbred Horse & Other Prospects
[/center]
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 8:32 am

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 8:32 am