The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

{♥︎} ᘜᴀʟʟᴏᴘɪɴɢ ᘜ Rᴀɴɢᴇ Sᴀʟᴇs {♥︎}

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Re: >|>|> Galloping G Range Sales <|<|<

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Fox13 wrote:Please do not label this account as a Blackoak2 side.

If you're claiming ownership of these horses, then they'll need to be picked up immediately. These horses have already been boarded for long enough. The due date for pickup was extended the first time to the 14th. It was extended again to the 15th (yesterday).

If you want the earnings on these horses, you need to apply the $1 pickup. This agreement will still be honored, but you will have until thursday of this week to collect them all under this $1 collection agreement.
Please see the quotes below:
Blackoak2 wrote:They'll be held until the 14th to await pickup to you or to their new owners. If they're still in the boarding account on the 14th, they'll be going up for open auction...I suggest you take ownership no later than the 13th and put them up for open sale on your account and keep whatever earnings they give you...They're donated horses to your giveaway, so they belong to you.
Blackoak2 wrote:The remaining horses will be applied up for open sale to the highest bidder, two at a time. If you want to claim any of them, just offer $1, and I'll have it released to you instead.
The time for boarding has elapsed. Please collect them if you want them. They are already being put up for open sale.
Okay, sorry.

I will try to pick them up.
-Gabbs
Fadingz-Star
Visit My Farm

Post by Fadingz-Star »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: You are the lead bidder for Dappled Strawberry. Two others have bid before you, good luck!

-Gabbs
You have won the bid, Dappled Strawberry is yours.

If you could put the foal up for sale after it is born, that would be great.
If you want the foal, add 10k to Dappled Strawberry's offer and don't worry about the foal.

-Gabbs
Great thank you!
for the foal are you able to wait till its born so that i can get her
also do you mind if i buy her on my other account (Fading-Nine)
-Fadingz-Star
Fadingz-Star
Visit My Farm

Post by Fadingz-Star »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:Bump

ALL HORSES ARE STILL FOR SALE, GRAB THEM WHILE YOU CAN!

-Gabbs
I would like to bid 10k for Blossom Bearer pls
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Fox13 wrote:Please do not label this account as a Blackoak2 side.

If you're claiming ownership of these horses, then they'll need to be picked up immediately. These horses have already been boarded for long enough. The due date for pickup was extended the first time to the 14th. It was extended again to the 15th (yesterday).

If you want the earnings on these horses, you need to apply the $1 pickup. This agreement will still be honored, but you will have until thursday of this week to collect them all under this $1 collection agreement.
Please see the quotes below:
Blackoak2 wrote:They'll be held until the 14th to await pickup to you or to their new owners. If they're still in the boarding account on the 14th, they'll be going up for open auction...I suggest you take ownership no later than the 13th and put them up for open sale on your account and keep whatever earnings they give you...They're donated horses to your giveaway, so they belong to you.
Blackoak2 wrote:The remaining horses will be applied up for open sale to the highest bidder, two at a time. If you want to claim any of them, just offer $1, and I'll have it released to you instead.
The time for boarding has elapsed. Please collect them if you want them. They are already being put up for open sale.
In 18 hours I will be able to get the other two.

Thank you again for donating!
-Gabbs
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

REFRESHED
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Fadingz-Star wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: You have won the bid, Dappled Strawberry is yours.

If you could put the foal up for sale after it is born, that would be great.
If you want the foal, add 10k to Dappled Strawberry's offer and don't worry about the foal.

-Gabbs
Great thank you!
for the foal are you able to wait till its born so that i can get her
also do you mind if i buy her on my other account (Fading-Nine)
-Fadingz-Star
At the moment my account is frozen so I cannot use up any turns, but I will transfer her to one of my sides to make her have her foal. So don't worry if you see another account owns her, I will tell you if somebody offers more.

And just to make things clear, you don't want the foal, correct?

-Gabbs
Last edited by Gabby Woodlark on Tue May 17, 2022 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Fadingz-Star wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote:Bump

ALL HORSES ARE STILL FOR SALE, GRAB THEM WHILE YOU CAN!

-Gabbs
I would like to bid 10k for Blossom Bearer pls
Great!

-Gabbs
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

>|>|> Galloping G Range Sales <|<|<

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Test
Last edited by Gabby Woodlark on Wed May 18, 2022 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Fox13 wrote: Ping
Can you put https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3515490 please?

Thanks!
-Gabbs
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

>|>|> Galloping G Range Sales <|<|<

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

REFRESHED AGAIN
Last edited by Gabby Woodlark on Wed May 18, 2022 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:45 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:45 am