Community Forum

Looking for black high HGP Arabian mare.

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Looking for black high HGP Arabian mare.

Post by Caramelapple3 »

Hello, I'm looking for a black Arabian mare with a high HGP and preferably a good number of green and gold stats. If she's trained, even better. Similar to this stallion of mine: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/ ... 79Explorer
I will be breeding the mare to him to create grinders that exel in endurance. I am willing to pay up to 100K for the right mare.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for black high HGP Arabian mare.

Post by EclipticEnd »

Caramelapple3 wrote: -
I'm working on breeding one for you; I have a couple of Grulla Arabians and a Black Stud at the moment so it shouldn't be too long. Are you looking for pure Black or would it be alright for there to be socks?
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Caramelapple3 wrote:Hello, I'm looking for a black Arabian mare with a high HGP and preferably a good number of green and gold stats. If she's trained, even better. Similar to this stallion of mine: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/ ... 79Explorer
I will be breeding the mare to him to create grinders that exel in endurance. I am willing to pay up to 100K for the right mare.
I have this filly that I'm willing to train up for you. It might take a few days, though. Alternatively I can try for a higher HGP one if necessary but that might take even longer.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Caramelapple3 wrote:Hello, I'm looking for a black Arabian mare with a high HGP and preferably a good number of green and gold stats. If she's trained, even better. Similar to this stallion of mine: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/ ... 79Explorer
I have this filly that I'm willing to train up for you. It might take a few days, though. Alternatively I can try for a higher HGP one if necessary but that might take even longer.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the late reply. Is she still available? Seeing as you've trained her up some I could bring up the price to 115K.
If she's not available anymore, that's fine. I get that it's been a while. I've been something of a ghost lately on this game. :lol:
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Caramelapple3 wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
Hello, I'm so sorry for the late reply. Is she still available? Seeing as you've trained her up some I could bring up the price to 115K.
If she's not available anymore, that's fine. I get that it's been a while. I've been something of a ghost lately on this game. :lol:
That's alright! Yes, she's still available. She's only 2 years at the moment, so I can keep training her if you'd like as she has 2 more years 'til she can breed? I can guarantee she'd be fully trained before 4 years, possibly before 3 years even. Else, I can transfer her now.

Edit: Finished training at 2 years 9 months. I'll keep aging her but I'll stop if she reaches breeding age. 115k is perfectly fine; whatever's good for you. I'll let you handle Champing her if that's what you want to do. I'll have her up for offers, so offer when you're ready.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 12, 2024 7:39 am

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 7:39 am