The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

~ALL of my Standardbreds for sale~

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
HoneyHorseCreations
Visit My Farm

~ALL of my Standardbreds for sale~

Post by HoneyHorseCreations »

Hiya:>>

I have been working on the Standardbred breed for quite a while now. I'm wanting to work with a different breed soooo I'm selling all of my standardbreds!!:D I started off my project with horses that have got 18-24 stats in their conformation. ALL of my horses have at least 3-6 stats that are above 30 on their conformation. Thats what all of the * marks are.
My biggest accomplishment w this breed was being able to produce a standardbred with a speed of 65!
stallions
stallion barns

mares
broodmare barns

foals 1yr-3/4yrs
foals-transfer barns

foals >1yr
weight barn
I'd prefer to sell to players who are using them for a project so lmk if you are >:D
-- !!YOU MUST KEEP BRANDING!! --

-- Ive got too many horses so i wont be putting ALL of them on here, if theyre not ufo atm then comment on this post w a link. --
-- All mares w come with their babies if they are preggers, all foals, and stallions are UFOs :] --
-- Willing to trade (Horse(s) 4 Horse / Horse(s) + coins 4 Horse)

COLT 6*

STALLION 6*

STALLION 4*
Last edited by HoneyHorseCreations on Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: ~ALL of my Standardbreds for sale~

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

casey968665 wrote:

I have been working on the Standardbred breed for quite a while now. I'm wanting to work with a different breed soooo I'm selling all of my standardbreds!!:D I started off my project with horses that have got 18-24 stats in their conformation. ALL of my horses have at least 3-6 stats that are above 30 on their conformation. Thats what all of the * marks are.
My biggest accomplishment w this breed was being able to produce a standardbred with a speed of 65!
I'd prefer to sell to players who are using them for a project so lmk if you are >:D
-- !!YOU MUST KEEP BRANDING!! --

-- Ive got too many horses so i wont be putting ALL of them on here, if theyre not ufo atm then comment on this post w a link. --
-- All mares w come with their babies if they are preggers, all foals, and stallions are UFOs :] --
-- Willing to trade (Horse(s) 4 Horse / Horse(s) + coins 4 Horse)

MARE 5*

COLT 6*

STALLION 6*

STALLION 4*
What price are you looking to get for them?
HoneyHorseCreations
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
casey968665 wrote:

What price are you looking to get for them?
For which horse? it differs for each one depending on stats! :D Please link the horse(s) Youd like and I'd be willing to lyk :>
HoneyHorseCreations
Visit My Farm

casey968665 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
For which horse? All of the horses will be around 200k-1mil each but hard to tell at this point. I'd like to sell them for more since it was a bit hard to get them where they are. it differs for each one depending on stats! :D Please link the horse(s) Youd like and I'd be willing to lyk :>
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

casey968665 wrote:
casey968665 wrote:
For which horse? All of the horses will be around 200k-1mil each but hard to tell at this point. I'd like to sell them for more since it was a bit hard to get them where they are. it differs for each one depending on stats! :D Please link the horse(s) Youd like and I'd be willing to lyk :>
Any of them, I'm not sure if they'll be in my price range
HoneyHorseCreations
Visit My Farm

Collector's_Holding wrote:
casey968665 wrote:
Could I get these please also how much ?:)
I'm updating the prices atm, all of them will be UFO or have a set price w offering allowed :D you can buy or haggle lol money isn't the biggest issue for me :P

ive also put them in these barns!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/136956 :D
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/136959
HoneyHorseCreations
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
casey968665 wrote:
ATM all of the horses seem to be going around 300k-500k each, again, it all depends on confo, stats, age, sex, etc. Id be willing to work with you on pricing though! ^^
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Collector's_Holding »

casey968665 wrote:
Collector's_Holding wrote:
Could I get these please also how much ?:)
I'm updating the prices atm, all of them will be UFO or have a set price w offering allowed :D you can buy or haggle lol money isn't the biggest issue for me :P

ive also put them in these barns!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/136956 :D
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/136959
Thanks just bought some :)
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

casey968665 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
ATM all of the horses seem to be going around 300k-500k each, again, it all depends on confo, stats, age, sex, etc. Id be willing to work with you on pricing though! ^^
Do you have a mare and stallion (between 3-17) that would be a total of less then 800k? I was trying to work on this breed myself by crossing my SB to my TBs but I didn't pay attention and now only have 50% crosses and like 2-5 pure SB so I'm wanting to buy a couple more so I can work on my project again
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:52 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:52 am