Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

|C| Grinder Auction

Post by Soleil »

|C| Grinder Auction

The auction starts 7-30-22 and ends 8-6-22
RULES

— Please bid at least 50k more than the bid before you.
— Do not quote this post, quote the one below it.
— After the auction ends, you have 1 week to pick up said horse, or else pay a 1k late fee. If you will be away during the allotted time, please let me know so you don't have to pay the late fee!
— By 8-30 noon, bidding stops, and I will put the horse ufo for the highest bidder (unless you pay buyout, then the horse will go to you immediately.)
— I will not accept IOUs for an unpaid amount larger than 20k. I encourage you, if you cannot pay the amount you bid, just don't bid it at all.
— Be kind to one another, if someone else tops your bid, I will let you know, and if you can't pay any higher, simply draw out (I'll keep you posted if you wish).

Hello, and welcome to Cherry Wood Stables very first auction. Every horse listed, has been bought or bred by me and trained to at the very least, 95% in every stat (most are trained more than this). They are then entered in a variety of local shows, and I determine which discipline they do best in.

These horses, as the title suggests, are level 10 grinders in their respective discipline, and have competed (and succeeded) in Level 10 local shows. They have won no lower than 3rd place during the multitude of times I have tested them.
They are now ready to be sold and competed, or used for turns and PT. Now, you may meet the horses.

HORSES

|C| Wishing Valley

|C| Wishing Valley is a dashing young colt with a lovely long mane. He has not yet been tested in player made shows, but has regularly won first place in local shows (not to mention earned me many turns/PT).
Starting bid: 100k
Highest bid:
Buyout: 5M

-c- Heartwood

-c- Heartwood is what I suspect to be a greying palomino roan, and one of my favorite colored horses of all the ones I own. He alone has been tested in player made competitions, boasting a WPS of 100%, with 2 starts.His parents are both Endurance champs, showing his potential in the discipline!
Starting bid: 100k
Highest bid: 150k
Buyout: 5M
Last edited by Soleil on Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Grinder Auction (Endurance)

Post by Soleil »

QUOTE ME

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please let me know! This is my first time ever hosting an auction, so I wouldn't be surprised if I'm doing anything wrong. :)
Thanks,
Cam
Lee!
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Lee! »

camilleon wrote:
QUOTE ME

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please let me know! This is my first time ever hosting an auction, so I wouldn't be surprised if I'm doing anything wrong. :)
Thanks,
Cam
I’ll bid 150k on Heartwood
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Lee! wrote:
camilleon wrote:
QUOTE ME

Thanks,
Cam
I’ll bid 150k on Heartwood
Thank you for your bid! If you are outbid, I will let you know.
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Bump! 2 days left :3
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: |C| Grinder Auction

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

100k on Wishing Valley
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

camilleon wrote:
QUOTE ME

Thanks,
Cam
Ooops, didn't quote you yet. But my previous post was basically 100k on Wishing Valley.
When does this end again?
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
camilleon wrote:
QUOTE ME

Thanks,
Cam
Ooops, didn't quote you yet. But my previous post was basically 100k on Wishing Valley.
It ends today! Thank you for reminding me. Wishing Valley will be up for offers shortly :)
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

camilleon wrote:
Lee! wrote: I’ll bid 150k on Heartwood
Thank you for your bid! If you are outbid, I will let you know.
The bidding closes today! You have won Heartwood. Please let me know when you are available, and I will put him up for offers.
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

camilleon wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote: Ooops, didn't quote you yet. But my previous post was basically 100k on Wishing Valley.
It ends today! Thank you for reminding me. Wishing Valley will be up for offers shortly :)
Wishing Valley is up for offers.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 14, 2024 9:50 pm

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:50 pm