Community Forum

Looking for western breeds

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Colhood
Visit My Farm

Looking for western breeds

Post by Colhood »

Hello! I'm new to the game and am looking to purchase a couple of mares for breeding and competition, I don't have a lot of money, and don't expect anything amazing, but would love to start out on the right foot :)
I'm open to all 'western' breeds, preferably appaloosas, paints, and quarters, mares and fillies only. I'm looking to focus on cutting and ranch work like I do in real life, but am a little unsure on how to get started or what I need for those skills. Any help is much appreciated!
Thanks so much and have a lovely day or night!
heather axing
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for western breeds

Post by heather axing »

dear colhood

cheap pruebred westurn horses in this game are very very pricy so it really all depends on your budget. but i have looked at a few on the market that are under 100,000 so i guess it really depends on if your okay with crossbreeds or spending loads of cash. im very sorry i could not be of more astiance. but if your looking for purebred Friesian brood mares i can defintily help you.
heather axing
Visit My Farm

Post by heather axing »

maybe try paint as they may be cheaper.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Colhood wrote:Hello! I'm new to the game and am looking to purchase a couple of mares for breeding and competition, I don't have a lot of money, and don't expect anything amazing, but would love to start out on the right foot :)
I'm open to all 'western' breeds, preferably appaloosas, paints, and quarters, mares and fillies only. I'm looking to focus on cutting and ranch work like I do in real life, but am a little unsure on how to get started or what I need for those skills. Any help is much appreciated!
Hey, welcome to the game! I don't have any Mares, but you are welcome to stud to any of my QHs! Just contact me :]
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

heather axing wrote:dear colhood

cheap pruebred westurn horses in this game are very very pricy so it really all depends on your budget. but i have looked at a few on the market that are under 100,000 so i guess it really depends on if your okay with crossbreeds or spending loads of cash. im very sorry i could not be of more astiance. but if your looking for purebred Friesian brood mares i can defintily help you.
A side note:

Friesians aren't necessarily used for western comps. They compel in English. :)

Also, QHs can be pretty cheap :D

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
Colhood
Visit My Farm

Post by Colhood »

Thank you guys so much! I appreciate the help and the advice, I did notice the lack of pure paints and appaloosas so I think I'll just look for any breed. Thank you all so much! :)
heather axing
Visit My Farm

Post by heather axing »

Emlyn wrote:
Colhood wrote:Hello! I'm new to the game and am looking to purchase a couple of mares for breeding and competition, I don't have a lot of money, and don't expect anything amazing, but would love to start out on the right foot :)
Hey, welcome to the game! I don't have any Mares, but you are welcome to stud to any of my QHs! Just contact me :]

yeah gabby i know what my horses are supposed to do i was joking and if you look at qh's on the market right now its crazy. also i was just trying to be helpful.

anyway i have a beautiful but old paint mare i could breed a filly off of for you heres da link : https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3476260
heather axing
Visit My Farm

Post by heather axing »

oops sorry qouted wrong person
heather axing
Visit My Farm

Post by heather axing »

sorry emlyn
Emlyn
Visit My Farm