Community Forum

ISO AC Horses (4 Years Old)

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

ISO AC Horses (4 Years Old)

Post by EclipticEnd »

Hello all! I'm going to be doing a study looking into the maximum training percentages that can be done, and I'm looking to use Adoption Centre horses during it.

Unfortunately, there's a large lack of AC horses in the Market that aren't $1,000,000+. As such, I'm putting out an ad specifically looking for them.

If I remember right, AC horses are 4 years of age when they're bought. This is perfect, as it allows an age control for my study. Because of this, I'm looking for horses that are exactly 4 years old and no older. I'm also looking for them to be between 30,000 HGP and 35,000 HGP, just in case a higher or lower HGP changes things.

I'm currently looking for:
Arabians

This will change as my study progresses; I intend to go through all of the basic starting breeds to check if there's a a breed correlation to any stat in particular.

I'm willing to pay:
$50,000 per horse

I'd normally offer more, but I'm going to be needing a lot of horses for this study and my money is finite to a point. If this ends up being too high or low as time goes on then I'll alter the amount.

I'm also willing to sell them back to you for free after their use in my study is done, should you want them. I'm going to train them, see what percentages I can max out, record the data, and then be done with them. I doubt that they'll be older than 10 years at that point.

Many thanks to those who help out! You can find my study here if you'd like to watch my progress.
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO AC Horses (4 Years Old)

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

EclipticEnd wrote:Hello all! I'm going to be doing a study looking into the maximum training percentages that can be done, and I'm looking to use Adoption Centre horses during it.

Unfortunately, there's a large lack of AC horses in the Market that aren't $1,000,000+. As such, I'm putting out an ad specifically looking for them.

If I remember right, AC horses are 4 years of age when they're bought. This is perfect, as it allows an age control for my study. Because of this, I'm looking for horses that are exactly 4 years old and no older. I'm also looking for them to be between 30,000 HGP and 35,000 HGP, just in case a higher or lower HGP changes things.

I'm currently looking for:
Arabians

This will change as my study progresses; I intend to go through all of the basic starting breeds to check if there's a a breed correlation to any stat in particular.

I'm willing to pay:
$50,000 per horse

I'd normally offer more, but I'm going to be needing a lot of horses for this study and my money is finite to a point. If this ends up being too high or low as time goes on then I'll alter the amount.

I'm also willing to sell them back to you for free after their use in my study is done, should you want them. I'm going to train them, see what percentages I can max out, record the data, and then be done with them. I doubt that they'll be older than 10 years at that point.

Many thanks to those who help out! You can find my study here if you'd like to watch my progress.
I can get some Arabians for you!
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:I can get some Arabians for you!
Fantastic! I'd very much appreciate it.
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

EclipticEnd wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote:I can get some Arabians for you!
Fantastic! I'd very much appreciate it.
Of course! I'll pick some up and put them on the market! (I have a lot of PT and my premium is until Feb of 2023 so I'm good). How many do you need?
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: Fantastic! I'd very much appreciate it.
Of course! I'll pick some up and put them on the market! (I have a lot of PT and my premium is until Feb of 2023 so I'm good). How many do you need?
4 would be amazing right now; 2x Mare and 2x Stallion.
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

EclipticEnd wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote: Of course! I'll pick some up and put them on the market! (I have a lot of PT and my premium is until Feb of 2023 so I'm good). How many do you need?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/185618 - first two are ready!

Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

EclipticEnd wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote: Of course! I'll pick some up and put them on the market! (I have a lot of PT and my premium is until Feb of 2023 so I'm good). How many do you need?
Rest are also up!

EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: 4 would be amazing right now; 2x Mare and 2x Stallion.
Rest are also up!
Many thanks!
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

EclipticEnd wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote: Rest are also up!
Many thanks!
No problem! Always let me know when you need more :lol:

EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: Many thanks!
No problem! Always let me know when you need more :lol:
Will do. : )
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 1:02 am

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:02 am