TRAINED GRINDERS - PRETTY CHEAP!*

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

TRAINED GRINDERS - PRETTY CHEAP!*

Post by UniqueFarms »

*REPOST FOR MORE PEOPLE TO SEE*

Hello members on HWO! I will be doing my monthly trained grinder clear out.

If you know me, I love getting horses trained! I get so much trained that I barley have enough room for stocking in the meantime, so I decided to start a monthly grinder clean out.
If you are interested in one (or more) of them, please just use the code below and reply in this topic.

Code: Select all

[quote="UniqueFarms"]...[/quote]
[b]Horse(s):[/b]
[b]Message:[/b]
[b]Questions, Concerns, etc?:[/b]
LIMIT - 2 EA.

PRICE - 250K+ (open to negotiations)

*1 HORSE CLAIMED SO FAR*

ALL of the horses below are available for offers if asked -

GCH Ken II

Butter

Gilden - TAKEN

Kissin' Gold

Lavender Beauty

Spicy Mine

Blonde Chef

Wave Wind

Ginger Vixen *NEWEST FOAL*

Check out this barn with some more horses that I didn't list -
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/189701
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
brightspace16
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: TRAINED GRINDERS - PRETTY CHEAP!*

Post by brightspace16 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
*REPOST FOR MORE PEOPLE TO SEE*

Hello members on HWO! I will be doing my monthly trained grinder clear out.
hello! I saw this post and thought I would reach out! I am working on breeding the extra rare Byelorussian Harness Horse (only 8 in the game) breed from scratch. You can read about my program on my farm log page here. This means I am breeding all the necessary horses in the whole line myself, starting with "parents unknown" horses. I am always looking for strong grinder horses to fund my endeavors. I was wondering if you might like to donate a horse to my farm/project? If you did decide to donate, I would add you to my "thanks" list and I would not use your horse for breeding, only as a personal grinder. If not, I do not have a ton of money I can offer as most of my money is wrapped up in my breeding program but I do have some and maybe we can work something out. Thanks for reading!
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

brightspace16 wrote:hello! I saw this post and thought I would reach out! I am working on breeding the extra rare Byelorussian Harness Horse (only 8 in the game) breed from scratch. You can read about my program on my farm log page here. This means I am breeding all the necessary horses in the whole line myself, starting with "parents unknown" horses. I am always looking for strong grinder horses to fund my endeavors. I was wondering if you might like to donate a horse to my farm/project? If you did decide to donate, I would add you to my "thanks" list and I would not use your horse for breeding, only as a personal grinder. If not, I do not have a ton of money I can offer as most of my money is wrapped up in my breeding program but I do have some and maybe we can work something out. Thanks for reading!
Hey! I read a small portion of your farm log. Sounds really interesting to me! I am very fond of breeding rare breeds, but not the time it takes :lol: . I use around 2 grinders a week (irl) so you will feel my pain, and I feel yours :P . I usually don’t just give out free horses for any reason whatsoever. But I’ve heard good things about you, and you are very respectful on forum’s I’ve viewed so I’ll give you one for free! You can have any horse on the list above (on the list, none from the barn I ask), but just a request to pick a horse with a little lower HGP in the 61K-68K. If you have questions, concerns, comments, etc. please contact me ASAP. I would love for you to come back and buy one from me (*again*) soon. Again, please dont breed. I appreciate you reaching out to me! Alot of people think that I might turn them down, but to be honest, i think I’m a pretty nice and friendly person.
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
brightspace16
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by brightspace16 »

UniqueFarms wrote: i think I’m a pretty nice and friendly person.
Wow! This is amazing! Thank you for your kind word, they mean a lot! I truly have no idea how you trainers train up your horses so fast! I honestly did not think you would take me up on my offer but thought the worst you could say no lol :lol: and you seem like a VERY nice and friendly person to me. I will definitely come back and buy one once I have the money ;) I would love this horse, she has the lowest HGP
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

brightspace16 wrote:I would love this horse, she has the lowest HGP
That is actually the best horse for you to take right now! I just had her moved to my main to change her weight and temperament and post a sale ad about her. I put her up for offers.

To be honest, i have more than enough horses to stock me for atleast a year (thinking i use 1 to 2 horses a irl week). I have almost like a trainer who trained all of my horses too!

I would also ask if you could keep my brand name in the horses name (and you can change the actual name), and also keep the “trained by Zeal” tag in the owners comments. Thanks so much!
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
brightspace16
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by brightspace16 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
brightspace16 wrote:I would love this horse, she has the lowest HGP
That is actually the best horse for you to take right now! I just had her moved to my main to change her weight and temperament and post a sale ad about her. I put her up for offers.

To be honest, i have more than enough horses to stock me for atleast a year (thinking i use 1 to 2 horses a irl week). I have almost like a trainer who trained all of my horses too!

I would also ask if you could keep my brand name in the horses name (and you can change the actual name), and also keep the “trained by Zeal” tag in the owners comments. Thanks so much!
this is perfect, thanks! I will not chnage the name or the notes!
K's Eventing
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by K's Eventing »

UniqueFarms wrote:...
Hi, UniqueFarms!
I bought a horse previously from you, and he was a wonderful grinder. I was wondering if any of these horses are still available for public purchase, I would love to buy another. Thank you!
-KJ
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

K's Eventing wrote:
UniqueFarms wrote:...
Hi, UniqueFarms!
I bought a horse previously from you, and he was a wonderful grinder. I was wondering if any of these horses are still available for public purchase, I would love to buy another. Thank you!
-KJ
Hey there. I'm glad to see you again! I have used a couple of horses (for my own personal use) so I would just run a quick test run and see which ones are still alive, and thriving! Base price is 250K, but negotiations can be processed :D .
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
K's Eventing
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by K's Eventing »

UniqueFarms wrote:
K's Eventing wrote: Hi, UniqueFarms!
-KJ
Hey there. I'm glad to see you again! I have used a couple of horses (for my own personal use) so I would just run a quick test run and see which ones are still alive, and thriving! Base price is 250K, but negotiations can be processed :D .
I'm glad to see ypu again as well! I currently have about 107k. If you give me a moment I will try my best to get it to 200k or 250k. :D
I appreciate it, UniqueFarms!
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

K's Eventing wrote:I'm glad to see ypu again as well! I currently have about 107k. If you give me a moment I will try my best to get it to 200k or 250k. :D
I appreciate it, UniqueFarms!
Ahhh! Complete no worries. I am an easy going person. Whenever you have 170K, just let me know. You can have any horse on the list (you might have to run through and see which ones are still alive). I'm glad you care for my services!
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 6:43 am

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:43 am