Community Forum

Looking for a Gypsy Vanner mare

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
EmilyBondevik
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Looking for a Gypsy Vanner mare

Post by EmilyBondevik »

Due to my only purebred gypsy mare having passed, I'm looking to purchase a mare under 20 years old. Can pay up to 40k
Golden Hill Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a Gypsy Vanner mare

Post by Golden Hill Stables »

I have a master grand champion purebred gypsy vanner. She is my only barn. However I was hoping for more than 40k because she had a lot of training. If you end up wanting her please let me know and how much you are going to pay. Her name is “ DC Frosted”. Please let me know as soon as possible if you want her. Thank You!!!!!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

EmilyBondevik wrote:Due to my only purebred gypsy mare having passed, I'm looking to purchase a mare under 20 years old. Can pay up to 40k
See above :)
You got a reply from Golden Hill Stables.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Golden Hill Stables wrote:I have a master grand champion purebred gypsy vanner. She is my only barn. However I was hoping for more than 40k because she had a lot of training. If you end up wanting her please let me know and how much you are going to pay. Her name is “ DC Frosted”. Please let me know as soon as possible if you want her. Thank You!!!!!
BTW people get a notification that they received a message from you if you quote them. Also it is helpful if possible to link the horse you're speaking of.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 12, 2024 12:17 am

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 12:17 am