Community Forum

Looking for a cheap/retired broodmare, QH or TB

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Looking for a cheap/retired broodmare, QH or TB

Post by emorrison787 »

Hello fellow members,

I am looking for some purebred Thoroughbreds or Quarter horse mares to add to my farm. Preferably over the age of 5. I am wanting to start breeding a new line of Appendix Quarter Horses. I don't want to spend a whole lot of money. the most I want to spend is like 10k- 25k each if they are really nice. So if you have any horses that you are willing to retire from your program for a relatively cheaper price, please contact me. They don't have to have super amazing stats. Just no Reds and must be 5* for either breed. Also if anyone has any appendix mares/studs for sale please contact me here as well. price is negotiable as long as reasonable. I don't have millions of dollars to spend. I am also willing to trade one of my Arabians for a thoroughbred or quarter horse with similar stats.

Sincerely,

Quality Inn Farms.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a cheap/retired broodmare, QH or TB

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

emorrison787 wrote:Hello fellow members,

I am looking for some purebred Thoroughbreds or Quarter horse mares to add to my farm. Preferably over the age of 5. I am wanting to start breeding a new line of Appendix Quarter Horses. I don't want to spend a whole lot of money. the most I want to spend is like 10k- 25k each if they are really nice. So if you have any horses that you are willing to retire from your program for a relatively cheaper price, please contact me. They don't have to have super amazing stats. Just no Reds and must be 5* for either breed. Also if anyone has any appendix mares/studs for sale please contact me here as well. price is negotiable as long as reasonable. I don't have millions of dollars to spend. I am also willing to trade one of my Arabians for a thoroughbred or quarter horse with similar stats.

Sincerely,

Quality Inn Farms.
I have a few but they are mix- breeds. I do have one purebred thoroughbred
Horsebucket
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsebucket »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
emorrison787 wrote:Hello fellow members,

Sincerely,

Quality Inn Farms.
I have a few but they are mix- breeds. I do have one purebred thoroughbred

I have quite a few different mares! Look at my farm and see who you like! Twisted Booze and Twisted Princess are both for sale.
Horsebucket
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsebucket »

Horsebucket wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote:I have a few but they are mix- breeds. I do have one purebred thoroughbred

I have quite a few different mares! Look at my farm and see who you like! Twisted Booze and Twisted Princess are both for sale.
I also have a lot of really awsome colts. 64,133 HGP
DestinoRidge
Visit My Farm

Post by DestinoRidge »

horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

emorrison787 wrote:I've got the mare for you!
Feel free to grab her if you want:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3771886
I was trying to sell her anyways :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:56 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:56 pm