Community Forum

Looking for HIGH quality GRINDERS

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for HIGH quality GRINDERS

Post by Diamond Filly »

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: You're welcome! I hope you like her!
Also did you see I bred her to a black SMGCh stallion? I knew I would make a pretty mixed-up breed of foal, but maybe a champion too. That mare has competed with Dark ONyx (the stallion she's bred to) a few times, but lost.
Thanks! I think I may use her in the future to make my own grinder line of grade horses, so I thought she would be great to start off with bc I love her genetics! I though he seemed like a good match (I will also be incorporating arabs later in my line) and he is also very pretty! I am so exited to see how she does in my line :P
Yeah, me too! She does have great genetics, and I'm surprised she didn't get a higher title than Grand Champion. Could you let me know when she has her foal? I would like to see it since I bred it :)
Thanks!
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

Hannah771 wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: Thanks! I think I may use her in the future to make my own grinder line of grade horses, so I thought she would be great to start off with bc I love her genetics! I though he seemed like a good match (I will also be incorporating arabs later in my line) and he is also very pretty! I am so exited to see how she does in my line :P
Yeah, me too! She does have great genetics, and I'm surprised she didn't get a higher title than Grand Champion. Could you let me know when she has her foal? I would like to see it since I bred it :)
Thanks!
Sure!
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hannah771 wrote: Yeah, me too! She does have great genetics, and I'm surprised she didn't get a higher title than Grand Champion. Could you let me know when she has her foal? I would like to see it since I bred it :)
Thanks!
Sure!
Thanks!
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: Sure!
Thanks!
She just had her foal!! I literally couldn’t be more exited, the stats of her filly is literally EXACTLY what I need for my project! Both of them are such good additions for my herd! Her and the horse you bred her with are such a good match!! Here is the fillies link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3812350

~BHB~
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hannah771 wrote: Thanks!
She just had her foal!! I literally couldn’t be more exited, the stats of her filly is literally EXACTLY what I need for my project! Both of them are such good additions for my herd! Her and the horse you bred her with are such a good match!! Here is the fillies link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3812350
Wow! I agree! She does need to gain some more weight though. You already aged her up pretty fast!
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: She just had her foal!! I literally couldn’t be more exited, the stats of her filly is literally EXACTLY what I need for my project! Both of them are such good additions for my herd! Her and the horse you bred her with are such a good match!! Here is the fillies link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3812350
Wow! I agree! She does need to gain some more weight though. You already aged her up pretty fast!
Oh yeah thanks for letting me know! I just got finished with resetting my whole farm with different barns for an update and my new project is with different temperaments, so getting food right is a painnnnnnn :roll:

~BHB~
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hannah771 wrote: Wow! I agree! She does need to gain some more weight though. You already aged her up pretty fast!
Oh yeah thanks for letting me know! I just got finished with resetting my whole farm with different barns for an update and my new project is with different temperaments, so getting food right is a painnnnnnn :roll:
Oh, right...
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hannah771 wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: Oh yeah thanks for letting me know! I just got finished with resetting my whole farm with different barns for an update and my new project is with different temperaments, so getting food right is a painnnnnnn :roll:
Oh, right...
Funny I seem to be on HWO at the same time as you :)
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Oh, right...
Funny I seem to be on HWO at the same time as you :)
Yeah :lol:

~BHB~
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:00 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:00 pm