Community Forum

ISO Shires

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

ISO Shires

Post by Woodstock »

Despite a decent population on this game it seems everyone wants to keep ahold on the shires they own :lol: There is 38 up for stud with exactly 0 having any energy. So I am in search of some new pureblood to acquire into my small herd.

I am needing these for breeding St. Lawrences so would like as many of these requirements to fit as possible:
Height: 15-17 hh
Build: Medium-Heavy
Body Size: 55-85%
Type: 60-90% pony type

These are not must haves for me but the more requirements they fit the better! I will pay more for a mare than a stallion as well as for each requirement that they fit I am willing to pay more as well. Please only offer your horse if you are willing to let it go for a reasonable price. I'm not interested in spending millions.

If you have a stallion you aren't willing to part with but would be willing to put up for stud that could work as well once I have some mares ready.

Thanks,
Woodstock.
twxlip
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO Shires

Post by twxlip »

Woodstock wrote:ping
Hey! I have a Shire stud on my side account, he doesn’t have the nicest BR (no reds, but only one green)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3644560

He isn’t done growing apparently and will most likely grow to 17.1h, his body size is 75% and is 66% horse for type. He is a medium light, though.

Let me know if you’re interested in me putting him up for stud!

-Twxlip
“When riding a horse we leave our fear, troubles, and sadness behind on the ground.”— Juli Carlson.
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

twxlip wrote:
Hey! I have a Shire stud on my side account, he doesn’t have the nicest BR (no reds, but only one green)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3644560

He isn’t done growing apparently and will most likely grow to 17.1h, his body size is 75% and is 66% horse for type. He is a medium light, though.

Let me know if you’re interested in me putting him up for stud!

-Twxlip
Hey! I would appreciate you putting him up for stud! Like stated they aren't requirements just nice bonuses. I have a couple on the heavier side mares I could breed him to! BR isn't super important to me as of right now just trying to get a nice stock going.

Thanks,
Woodstock.
twxlip
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by twxlip »

Woodstock wrote: Hey! I would appreciate you putting him up for stud! Like stated they aren't requirements just nice bonuses. I have a couple on the heavier side mares I could breed him to! BR isn't super important to me as of right now just trying to get a nice stock going.

Thanks,
Woodstock.
He's up! If you need his energy refilled just ping me :D
“When riding a horse we leave our fear, troubles, and sadness behind on the ground.”— Juli Carlson.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Woodstock wrote:Despite a decent population on this game it seems everyone wants to keep ahold on the shires they own :lol: There is 38 up for stud with exactly 0 having any energy. So I am in search of some new pureblood to acquire into my small herd.

I am needing these for breeding St. Lawrences so would like as many of these requirements to fit as possible:
Height: 15-17 hh
Build: Medium-Heavy
Body Size: 55-85%
Type: 60-90% pony type

These are not must haves for me but the more requirements they fit the better! I will pay more for a mare than a stallion as well as for each requirement that they fit I am willing to pay more as well. Please only offer your horse if you are willing to let it go for a reasonable price. I'm not interested in spending millions.

If you have a stallion you aren't willing to part with but would be willing to put up for stud that could work as well once I have some mares ready.

Thanks,
Woodstock.
I have these guys ^-^
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/177775
like to be a lady living in the country with lots of horses and dogs.”
― Queen Elizabeth II

Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

twxlip wrote:
He's up! If you need his energy refilled just ping me :D
Thank you very much!
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

Emlyn wrote:
I have these guys ^-^
Would you consider selling either the mare or filly? Both the stallion and colt are quite off from what I am breeding towards unfortunately. If you wouldn't consider selling either mare or filly perhaps we could work out a way for me to get a foal out of one or the other?

Thanks,
Woodstock.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Woodstock wrote:
Emlyn wrote:
I have these guys ^-^
Would you consider selling either the mare or filly? Both the stallion and colt are quite off from what I am breeding towards unfortunately. If you wouldn't consider selling either mare or filly perhaps we could work out a way for me to get a foal out of one or the other?

Thanks,
Woodstock.
I won't sell them, but I can make a deal where you been the desired stud and I'll pop her and give you the foal ^-^
― Queen Elizabeth II

Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

Emlyn wrote: I won't sell them, but I can make a deal where you been the desired stud and I'll pop her and give you the foal ^-^
I figured :lol: :lol: but I appreciate the offer! If you wouldn't mind breeding her to Him that would be great!
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Woodstock wrote:
Emlyn wrote: I won't sell them, but I can make a deal where you been the desired stud and I'll pop her and give you the foal ^-^
I figured :lol: :lol: but I appreciate the offer! If you wouldn't mind breeding her to Him that would be great!
Bred and popping now! ^-^
― Queen Elizabeth II

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:21 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:21 pm