Visit My Farm

Tobaco [$$for sale$$]

Post by Artemis_Acanthus »

Tobaco

Mixed Thoroughbred X Appaloosa (48%)
Height: 12.1hh
Weight: 594
Temperment: Bombproof

Report: I cannot be certain, but it seems he'll grow into a strong colt. He isn't the fastest colt around, but he isn't the slowest either. Your colt seems to have a good amount of stamina. About average movement, nothing special here. Man, this colt keeps a nice regular tempo, real nice! This beauty has a decent amount of balance. Your colt looks to be as agile as most. Your colt is of above average intelligence.
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Re: Tobaco [$$for sale$$]

Post by hat creek »

Artemis_Acanthus wrote:Tobaco

Mixed Thoroughbred X Appaloosa (48%)
Height: 12.1hh
Weight: 594
Temperment: Bombproof

Report: I cannot be certain, but it seems he'll grow into a strong colt. He isn't the fastest colt around, but he isn't the slowest either. Your colt seems to have a good amount of stamina. About average movement, nothing special here. Man, this colt keeps a nice regular tempo, real nice! This beauty has a decent amount of balance. Your colt looks to be as agile as most. Your colt is of above average intelligence.
Hey! I might be a little late to respond but how much are you asking? I am looking for colts rn that will make some what well grinders? :D
Artemis_Acanthus
Visit My Farm

Re: Tobaco [$$for sale$$]

Post by Artemis_Acanthus »

I am very sorry but is already sold to another. If you want, I can breed and sell you another if you have a specific request for what you want
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:19 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:19 am