Community Forum

NEED A RUSSIAN DON MARE!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Re: Boo

Post by hat creek »

Diamond Filly wrote:
hat creek wrote: I do not have a linkable example atm. I will charge 10k off the start and the highest I have champed is MGCH++ so I can try<3 :D
Okay! Sounds great! Can you do links? I can link a filly that is ready to be champed. I'd like her champed in all the disciplines her sire competed in, in order.
Link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3854157
Got it! Fyi I am gonna transfer her to my other account called ADDY!!!! once I get her bc its my freeze or I might put her on hat creek grinders :D
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

hat creek wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Okay! Sounds great! Can you do links? I can link a filly that is ready to be champed. I'd like her champed in all the disciplines her sire competed in, in order.
Link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3854157
Got it! Fyi I am gonna transfer her to my other account called ADDY!!!! once I get her bc its my freeze or I might put her on hat creek grinders :D
Okay! Douns good
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Diamond Filly wrote:
hat creek wrote: Got it! Fyi I am gonna transfer her to my other account called ADDY!!!! once I get her bc its my freeze or I might put her on hat creek grinders :D
Okay! Douns good
I am so sorry but I did not get her to high in Ch. but I am super busy! Would you like her back?
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

hat creek wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Okay! Douns good
I am so sorry but I did not get her to high in Ch. but I am super busy! Would you like her back?
Yes please! How much are you charging?
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Diamond Filly wrote:
hat creek wrote: I am so sorry but I did not get her to high in Ch. but I am super busy! Would you like her back?
Yes please! How much are you charging?
Umm well idk you say cause shes not done how about her winnings?
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

hat creek wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Yes please! How much are you charging?
Umm well idk you say cause shes not done how about her winnings?
Is 50k enough? Maybe 70k?
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Diamond Filly wrote:
hat creek wrote: Umm well idk you say cause shes not done how about her winnings?
Is 50k enough? Maybe 70k?
60k? I am putting her up!
Coda
Visit My Farm

Re: NEED A RUSSIAN DON MARE!

Post by Coda »

MSH Competing wrote:
Hannah771 wrote:I'll take any Russian Don mare that has an eval over 3 and is priced for under 150k (150k is still a lot for me). Or I could borrow a Russian Don mare for a few days.

I need a Russian Don for the formula to breed a Yili. Even better is a Russian Don x Orlov Trotter. I'd pay 200k for that cross.

Also if you know of any Mecklenburgs, that would be great. Any gender and eval for a Mecklenburg, and I'll go as high as 150k for one.

Thanks! Check out my other topics too; I'm looking for a lot of different horses!
Pick a mare and stud and I’ll try and breed you a foal within the next two weeks. I’ve been super super busy but I’ll try and breed one ASAP 4 you https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/189737
Hi there
I was wondering if you could breed me a foal?
Happy to pay up too 200K, looking for a colt
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:16 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:16 am