Community Forum

NEED A RUSSIAN DON MARE!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: NEED A RUSSIAN DON MARE!

Post by EclipticEnd »

Diamond Filly wrote:I'll take any Russian Don mare that has an eval over 3 and is priced for under 150k (150k is still a lot for me). Or I could borrow a Russian Don mare for a few days.

I need a Russian Don for the formula to breed a Yili. Even better is a Russian Don x Orlov Trotter. I'd pay 200k for that cross.

Also if you know of any Mecklenburgs, that would be great. Any gender and eval for a Mecklenburg, and I'll go as high as 150k for one.

Thanks! Check out my other topics too; I'm looking for a lot of different horses!
Hiya! I was browsing the market and saw this mare just got posted for 20k. Not sure about the evals, though. Just letting you know since I remembered seeing this ISO!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:I'll take any Russian Don mare that has an eval over 3 and is priced for under 150k (150k is still a lot for me). Or I could borrow a Russian Don mare for a few days.

I need a Russian Don for the formula to breed a Yili. Even better is a Russian Don x Orlov Trotter. I'd pay 200k for that cross.

Also if you know of any Mecklenburgs, that would be great. Any gender and eval for a Mecklenburg, and I'll go as high as 150k for one.

Thanks! Check out my other topics too; I'm looking for a lot of different horses!
Hiya! I was browsing the market and saw this mare just got posted for 20k. Not sure about the evals, though. Just letting you know since I remembered seeing this ISO!
Thanks for letting me know! Unfortunately, she's eval 2*. If I can't find any better Russian Dons then I'll try her out though. She's pretty expensive for such a low evaluation!
MintySugarHorse2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by MintySugarHorse2 »

Hey! I cant find our OG forum but your foal is ready https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3840359
I apologize for the wait :(
Proud breeder and trainer of MSH horses
—————
MSH Competing, mintysugarhorse
—————
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/191314
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

MintySugarHorse2 wrote:

Hey! I cant find our OG forum but your foal is ready https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3840359
Wow, I already forgot about this! Thanks, and no problem! :) 200k, right?
MintySugarHorse2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by MintySugarHorse2 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
MintySugarHorse2 wrote:
Wow, I already forgot about this! Thanks, and no problem! :) 200k, right?
Yes thank you. And again, I really am so sorry it took so long. I did not plan on taking a 2 month break from HWO :? :lol:
Proud breeder and trainer of MSH horses
—————
MSH Competing, mintysugarhorse
—————
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/191314
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

MintySugarHorse2 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Wow, I already forgot about this! Thanks, and no problem! :) 200k, right?
Yes thank you. And again, I really am so sorry it took so long. I did not plan on taking a 2 month break from HWO :? :lol:
Right! That's totally fine!
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Boo

Post by hat creek »

Diamond Filly wrote:...
Hey! I was wanting to tell you I am open to Champ your horses for you! :D
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: Boo

Post by Diamond Filly »

hat creek wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:...
Hey! I was wanting to tell you I am open to Champ your horses for you! :D
Oh! How much do you charge? Can you champ to SMGCh? Do you have an example of a horse you've champed before? Sorry for all the questions! :lol:
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Diamond Filly wrote:
hat creek wrote: Hey! I was wanting to tell you I am open to Champ your horses for you! :D
Oh! How much do you charge? Can you champ to SMGCh? Do you have an example of a horse you've champed before? Sorry for all the questions! :lol:
I do not have a linkable example atm. I will charge 10k off the start and the highest I have champed is MGCH++ so I can try<3 :D
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

hat creek wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Oh! How much do you charge? Can you champ to SMGCh? Do you have an example of a horse you've champed before? Sorry for all the questions! :lol:
I do not have a linkable example atm. I will charge 10k off the start and the highest I have champed is MGCH++ so I can try<3 :D
Okay! Sounds great! Can you do links? I can link a filly that is ready to be champed. I'd like her champed in all the disciplines her sire competed in, in order.
Link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3854157
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:36 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:36 pm