The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ISO Tiny Thoroughbreds

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

ISO Tiny Thoroughbreds

Post by EclipticEnd »

Seeking some tiny TBs! I'll be using them to make some Falabellas.

I'm not yet at the point where I can make them (still working on making some Criollos) so I'm looking to buy rather than use a stud covering. I'm willing to return them after use, but note that it might take me some time to use them. I'm just trying to be ready for when I get Criollos made.

I'd be very appreciative if the TBs haven't been used to make Fals in the past within their recent ancestry; I'm trying to make an unrelated lineage for the Mini community to use to boost their herds.
  • HGP doesn't overly matter, but the higher the better.
  • Conformation similarly doesn't matter.
  • If possible I'd love Tobiano/Blanket/Snowcap and Pearl genetics. I'd like no other color dilutions such as Cream, Dun, Champagne, Silver, Roan and such; I'm only looking to have Pearl, Tobiano, and Blanket/Snowcap genetics.
  • 16 years or younger preferred, but it is what it is.
  • Must be purebred. COI isn't an issue.
  • The shorter the better. I'd like them to be measured in inches if at all possible, but 10hh or less is alright as well.
  • Gender doesn't matter. I'll make either work.
Willing to negotiate on price. Let me know what you think is fair and we'll go from there.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO Tiny Thoroughbreds

Post by Diamond Filly »

EclipticEnd wrote:Seeking some tiny TBs! I'll be using them to make some Falabellas.

I'm not yet at the point where I can make them (still working on making some Criollos) so I'm looking to buy rather than use a stud covering. I'm willing to return them after use, but note that it might take me some time to use them. I'm just trying to be ready for when I get Criollos made.

I'd be very appreciative if the TBs haven't been used to make Fals in the past within their recent ancestry; I'm trying to make an unrelated lineage for the Mini community to use to boost their herds.
  • HGP doesn't overly matter, but the higher the better.
  • Conformation similarly doesn't matter.
  • If possible I'd love Tobiano/Blanket/Snowcap and Pearl genetics. I'd like no other color dilutions such as Cream, Dun, Champagne, Silver, Roan and such; I'm only looking to have Pearl, Tobiano, and Blanket/Snowcap genetics.
  • 16 years or younger preferred, but it is what it is.
  • Must be purebred. COI isn't an issue.
  • The shorter the better. I'd like them to be measured in inches if at all possible, but 10hh or less is alright as well.
  • Gender doesn't matter. I'll make either work.
Willing to negotiate on price. Let me know what you think is fair and we'll go from there.
This stud is for sale: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3844193
He isn't mine but I found him on the market and wondered if you'd like him. $10,000 obo it looks like. 60k HGP. Don't know his confo. I'm not good at colors, but I think he does have a cream or dun dilution; so he may be out of the picture for you.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Diamond Filly wrote:This stud is for sale: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3844193
He isn't mine but I found him on the market and wondered if you'd like him. $10,000 obo it looks like. 60k HGP. Don't know his confo. I'm not good at colors, but I think he does have a cream or dun dilution; so he may be out of the picture for you.
Thanks for the notice! I completely forgot to check the Market first. He certainly has silver at the very least, but I've snatched him up regardless. It's possible I can breed it out.

Edit: I peeked at his ancestry and I'm pretty sure he's a Cream/Pearl! I definitely appreciate your alert because he's pretty perfect, I just need to breed the rest out and I have a relatively short (though not inches tall) mare already that I think I can use for this.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:This stud is for sale: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3844193
Thanks for the notice! I completely forgot to check the Market first. He certainly has silver at the very least, but I've snatched him up regardless. It's possible I can breed it out.

Edit: I peeked at his ancestry and I'm pretty sure he's a Cream/Pearl! I definitely appreciate your alert because he's pretty perfect, I just need to breed the rest out and I have a relatively short (though not inches tall) mare already that I think I can use for this.
Okay! You're welcome!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:45 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:45 am