The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Coda
Visit My Farm

Looking for

Post by Coda »

I'm looking for Russian Don mare(s)
Happy to pay up too 200K for the right horse
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for

Post by Diamond Filly »

Coda wrote:I'm looking for Russian Don mare(s)
Are you looking for them to breed a Yili? If you have a Kazakh mare, breed him to my stud, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3840359. Hopefully it works. Otherwise, I'll have to get a different stud for my project.
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Coda wrote:I'm looking for Russian Don mare(s)
Are you looking for them to breed a Yili? If you have a Kazakh mare, breed him to my stud, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3840359. Hopefully it works. Otherwise, I'll have to get a different stud for my project.
Yeah I do I have two mares, how much for stud?
I'll love to breed with him once my mares aren't pregnant
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Coda wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Are you looking for them to breed a Yili? If you have a Kazakh mare, breed him to my stud, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3840359. Hopefully it works. Otherwise, I'll have to get a different stud for my project.
Yeah I do I have two mares, how much for stud?
He's up for stud for $100, and it says that only you and I can breed to him. You may breed to him all you want, as long as the mares are Kazakhs.
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Coda wrote: Yeah I do I have two mares, how much for stud?
He's up for stud for $100, and it says that only you and I can breed to him. You may breed to him all you want, as long as the mares are Kazakhs.
Okay thank you so much, I'll share my colt with you if you like as well. Their in the small pasture
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Coda wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: He's up for stud for $100, and it says that only you and I can breed to him. You may breed to him all you want, as long as the mares are Kazakhs.
Okay thank you so much, I'll share my colt with you if you like as well. Their in the small pasture
Well thank you! You can keep the colt for now though.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:28 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:28 am