Community Forum

emorrison787 or horsegirl008:

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

emorrison787 or horsegirl008:

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hey!
I have another high quality Arabian colt that I'd like to sell! He's eval 5* and has 70k HGP. I'm selling him because I don't like his coloring, and I have too many horses (my sales pasture is full and I have more to sell besides).
emorrison787 wrote:...
horsegirl008 wrote:...
Here he is:
Living King
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Re: emorrison787 or horsegirl008:

Post by horsegirl008 »

Diamond Filly wrote:Hey!
I have another high quality Arabian colt that I'd like to sell! He's eval 5* and has 70k HGP. I'm selling him because I don't like his coloring, and I have too many horses (my sales pasture is full and I have more to sell besides).
emorrison787 wrote:...
horsegirl008 wrote:...
Here he is:
Living King
Aww he's cute! I think I'll pass on him, but thank you for the offer!
(Also I've had lines of that bay dun-ish color and it's kind of annoying to get out of :lol: )
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by AppleofHiseye178 »

horsegirl008 wrote:

Here he is:
Living King
(Also I've had lines of that bay dun-ish color and it's kind of annoying to get out of :lol: )
I am gonna have to pass for now as well. I am trying to downsize some of my Arabians. He is a nice one, but I will let you know If I change my mind.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

horsegirl008 wrote:

Here he is:
Living King
Sounds good! Yeah, I am annoyed with that color. I'm also getting annoyed with all the cremello Arabians I've been getting as well. :lol:
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Aww he's cute! I think I'll pass on him, but thank you for the offer!
I am gonna have to pass for now as well. I am trying to downsize some of my Arabians. He is a nice one, but I will let you know If I change my mind.
Okay! Sounds good.
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Aww he's cute! I think I'll pass on him, but thank you for the offer!
Sounds good! Yeah, I am annoyed with that color. I'm also getting annoyed with all the cremello Arabians I've been getting as well. :lol:
:lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:48 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:48 pm