The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Black Creek Stables Rescue© Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Horses Colin2
Visit My Farm

Re: Black Creek Stables Rescue© Farm Log

Post by Horses Colin2 »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
shadowheart2006 wrote:
I like the looks of https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2632980. What's your lowest price?
lowest price is 500k i could sell per LP TB Forum. And since hes a little older ill go that low.
Hi would u mind keeping him for me till I have enough https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2653463
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Horses Colin2 wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
lowest price is 500k i could sell per LP TB Forum. And since hes a little older ill go that low.
Hi would u mind keeping him for me till I have enough https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2653463
no like i said your banned from offering but i cant do anything if you buy the horse outright.
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

crunchie is the best wrote: Offers
Please stop spamming offers. You are given a warning. Another set of spam offers will result in a permanent ban from my sales.
Thanks!
Owner Of FIR Club

crunchie is the best
Visit My Farm

Post by crunchie is the best »

sorry did not see
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Grand Prix wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
She is an extra and she's in good board right now. There's room for her to stay right there. :mrgreen: I'll have her released when her lottery winner owner comes to lay claim.

I don't sell my competition line for other breeders very often, however, I will occasionally loan out a brood or offer a stud to certain people. I've been recently opening my lines to those that cross a great goal they set for themselves. Most recently a notable player that broke an RH got the chance to lease three broods and (at least one, of which, that was crossed back directly into my line) at least one stud. It's not the first time I've done it and won't be the last.

If you can show me such a gorgeous goal set and achieved (doesn't need to be Rh, just a goal you set personally that you were able to surpass) I could find a good, light-weight match of my own and pop a foal for your purchase. Or even use one of my broods to a market stud. However, a market stud will need to pass my minimum requirements for me to guarantee the match will take properly.
I do like sending my line to those that understand how to uphold the strengths of the bloodline and the genes. It'll go to waste if you breed willy-nilly and don't understand how to keep the genes strong.
But I won't deny you a foal IF you can prove to me you've conquered a substantial goal of yours. :mrgreen:

You might want to redirect this part of the conversation to a new topic. My farm log can work if nothing else.
Yeas that is reasonable. I guess you have no reason to trust me, :lol: . I will give you the name of the lottery winner at the end lottery date!

And to show you what I would be doing with the brood...viewtopic.php?f=8&t=27577&p=222033#p222033
I have started a new breeding project named Le' Grand ♦बड़ा♦ trying to beat Bitapetrones world records. I have access to an amazing stud him my partner owns him and I already have a few of his progeny but I don't have mares that are strong enough in that category yet.
Our main focus is on racing but we are going (eventually) to have horses that range from Log Pull to Show Jumping to Pole Bending. We want to have very strong horses in their disciplines and achieve very high in their levels. As I was new and searching the World Records and Top Horses I found that Bitapetrones horses were by far the best (my opinion). The only difference is that our horses are going to be all different breeds shapes sizes and colors.

I hope I have explained what I would do with her. Thank-you for giving me this opportunity to prove myself.
why did you post this here. It will be deleted since it does not pertain to my "farm log"
Owner Of FIR Club

Grand Prix
Visit My Farm

Post by Grand Prix »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Grand Prix wrote:
Yeas that is reasonable. I guess you have no reason to trust me, :lol: . I will give you the name of the lottery winner at the end lottery date!

And to show you what I would be doing with the brood...viewtopic.php?f=8&t=27577&p=222033#p222033
I have started a new breeding project named Le' Grand ♦बड़ा♦ trying to beat Bitapetrones world records. I have access to an amazing stud him my partner owns him and I already have a few of his progeny but I don't have mares that are strong enough in that category yet.
Our main focus is on racing but we are going (eventually) to have horses that range from Log Pull to Show Jumping to Pole Bending. We want to have very strong horses in their disciplines and achieve very high in their levels. As I was new and searching the World Records and Top Horses I found that Bitapetrones horses were by far the best (my opinion). The only difference is that our horses are going to be all different breeds shapes sizes and colors.

I hope I have explained what I would do with her. Thank-you for giving me this opportunity to prove myself.
why did you post this here. It will be deleted since it does not pertain to my "farm log"
So sorry! Wrong farm log! :shock:
You see a Beast, but I see my best friend...
Check out my website! ✥RHR✥ North Horse Ranch
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Grand Prix wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
So sorry! Wrong farm log! :shock:
all good just copy and paste into the correct forum so you didnt loose what you wrote xD
Owner Of FIR Club

Grand Prix
Visit My Farm

Post by Grand Prix »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Grand Prix wrote: So sorry! Wrong farm log! :shock:
all good just copy and paste into the correct forum so you didnt loose what you wrote xD
Thanks!
You see a Beast, but I see my best friend...
Check out my website! ✥RHR✥ North Horse Ranch
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

crunchie is the best wrote:sorry did not see
FINAL!!

You are now being banned from my sales.
Any offers will be now ignored.
Only way you can buy my horses is if you buy them out right. which means if it says "1,000,000 obo" you can only buy it out right which is 1,000,000. Your offers will be ignored.
Thanks!
Owner Of FIR Club

crunchie is the best
Visit My Farm

Post by crunchie is the best »

sorry ugly\
Become a Patron!