Community Forum

Horseandponylover need you train my horse lightning

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Horseandponylover need you train my horse lightning

Post by crystalized_horse »

Hey horseandponylover could you fully train my horse lightning? I don't know how to mail you so, i'm hoping you'll get this. I'll put him up for offers only and when you offer i'll accept but you can't keep him he is my favorite and i want to breed him to my mares! please train him,and if you have him that long you can breed him to one of your mares.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: Horseandponylover need you train my horse lightning

Post by PeacefulOreo »

mit10 wrote:Hey horseandponylover could you fully train my horse lightning? I don't know how to mail you so, i'm hoping you'll get this. I'll put him up for offers only and when you offer i'll accept but you can't keep him he is my favorite and i want to breed him to my mares! please train him,and if you have him that long you can breed him to one of your mares.
This belongs in General Chit Chat forum and not here
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

mit10 wrote:Hey horseandponylover could you fully train my horse lightning? I don't know how to mail you so, i'm hoping you'll get this. I'll put him up for offers only and when you offer i'll accept but you can't keep him he is my favorite and i want to breed him to my mares! please train him,and if you have him that long you can breed him to one of your mares.
Sorry but i can't because my Training Skills are still low, and i'll open this business when i reach max Training Skills, i will ping you when it maxed. But you can ask other peoples who can train faster.
By the way i notice you copy my Farm name, Farm information. :?
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by crystalized_horse »

oh yeah,so sorry! but don't worry it's changed now
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:33 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:33 pm