Community Forum

How to tell which event your horse is best for?

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
{BES} Ember
Visit My Farm

How to tell which event your horse is best for?

Post by {BES} Ember »

Please tell me how to tell which event your horse is best for. Also can you tell me how to breed the best? Thanks - Ember
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: How to tell which event your horse is best for?

Post by BlackOak2 »

{BES} Ember wrote:Please tell me how to tell which event your horse is best for. Also can you tell me how to breed the best? Thanks - Ember
:D This is a loaded question and a tall order to fill.

There are also many ways to get to the same or similar answers.

The following topics will help you along to your goals:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6040
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=21892
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=21893
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11683
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10502
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=14535&hilit
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12468

However, the basics are simple. Try your horse in different events. Locals will show you where your horse might succeed. Player-made competitions will describe where the truth resides.
The HGP (Horse Genetic Potential) will guide you to bettering your bloodline (generally the higher the better). However, for a competition line, only the player-made competition results will describe if your bloodline is improving or not.

I don't necessarily recommend tackling all of those guides I linked immediately. Some are pretty heavy reading and pretty advanced. You can still get into the top tier of the game never having cracked some of those guides. But they can help and can help you advance at a quicker rate.

The fun about this game is that you can go at your own rate and still get to where you want to get to. In this game, it's not necessarily about 'winning' it's about making what you want of the game itself. If you take a look around, you'll see racing belgians that excel in the racing disciplines and give Tb's a run for their money and also log-pulling style arabians. It's about creating the horse or the breed you want and making it what you want.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
{BES} Ember
Visit My Farm

Post by {BES} Ember »

Thank you so much, this will really help me!
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

{BES} Ember wrote:Thank you so much, this will really help me!
if you like, I can help you. I remember what most disciplines require, and I own horses of all disciplines.
{BES} Ember
Visit My Farm

Post by {BES} Ember »

Yes, that would help me a ton! I gave up on this game because I couldn't figure it out, but i came back to try it again.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:59 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:59 pm