Community Forum

Close!

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Draft-Feild Farm
Visit My Farm

Close!

Post by Draft-Feild Farm »

Close Forum
Last edited by Draft-Feild Farm on Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Re: DFF Champions Raise, Prof Boarding Training and More

Post by Aurelia »

Draft-Feild Farm wrote:
Hello Everyone of HWO!
Some of you may have never seen me before, but in hope, I'm trying my shot at becoming a well trusted professional Board, Train, and Champion Raising user for people public uses. As of now I'm quite small and rasing my farm to fit where I need it.
Down Below is some general information as well with what I can do what I've been doing and other information such as pricing, I'm happy to answer questions in a soon to be a new forum which will be listed here and in my bio.
Information Spot
We work with many breeds of all shapes, sizes, and pedigrees and are currently associated with RosesDemise, helping us with funding, extra foals and is our current go-to for training our horses until we get our own stats fully trained.
We are comfortable with Training horses, Boarding, and Raising Champions. We currently have a few Champions that we have raised which are at our Stables currently.
If you have any other thing you would like us to do while you are with us please let us know so we can look more into it
Links for associations and help
RosesDemise(RD) (RD)
Help Forum (Coming Soon)
Pricing
Although I'm not the best with pricing my horses and certainly not this I'm happy to negotiate because of this, as of now, listed below is the prices for each certain thing as well with additional prices for how far we are going to go with that.
Champion Raising
These prices cover everything, from food moderting, boarding, and additonal entry fees, we spend hours entering your horse into competions daily.
(Ch.) $200,000 (GCh.) $500,000 (MCh.) $800,000 (MGCh.) $1,000,000
(SCh.) $1,200,000 (SGCh.) $1,500,000 (SMGCh.) $1,800,000
Additonal + = $20,000
Additonal ++ = $40,000

Boarding
When Boarding 1 day costs 500, 1 week costs 2500 (additional 1000 removed)
1 day- 500
2 days- 1000
3 days, Etc- 1500+
1 week- 2500
2 weeks- 3500
3 weeks, Etc- 4500+

Training
Remember we Train with RosesDemise, so after the horse is given to us the horse is transferred to them for $1 on us, they train the horse till your specified level and then trade back to us for $1 on them and then given back to you, as your newly trained horse.
20%- $2,000
40%- $5,000
Halfway- $7,000
60%- $9,000
80%- $12,000
Fully Trained- $15,000

"Other"
Depending on the other we will discuss the price, so prices for this arent listed.
Entry Log
Log for Entering into our system, we track everything we do so if you ask we shall give.
CR= Champion Raising, B= Boarding, T= Training, O= Other. After you selected what you're requesting simply answer the questions that follow that, if you're not doing one or the other type N/A, ex- wanting CR but not T, Rank is Champion+ but put N/A on T
We will calculate the overall price and then we can discuss it with you if necessary

Code: Select all

Your Username-
Horse(s) Please Link-
CR, B, T or O-
If CR what Rank-
If B how Long-
If T how Much-
If O please Specify-
Other information we should know?-
hi! I was wondering if A. You’ll train a horse for me (I’ll fill out the form) and B. Wanna work for me? I have 1 trainer and a training center with clients. I’ll pay ya 100k a week if you train 5 or less horses and 200k for 6+ horses. I desperately need a trainer and if you wanna be trusted you can join my company. Get hired on my farm page (has links) We have trained 3 horses so far, but I owned a former one as well that trained and champed probably 20+ horses

And training. I have a horse who is trained in all stats except two. How much for finishing two stats?
G|D|Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by G|D|Stables »

Draft-Feild Farm wrote:
Hello Everyone of HWO!
Some of you may have never seen me before, but in hope, I'm trying my shot at becoming a well trusted professional Board, Train, and Champion Raising user for people public uses. As of now I'm quite small and rasing my farm to fit where I need it.
Down Below is some general information as well with what I can do what I've been doing and other information such as pricing, I'm happy to answer questions in a soon to be a new forum which will be listed here and in my bio.
Information Spot
We work with many breeds of all shapes, sizes, and pedigrees and are currently associated with RosesDemise, helping us with funding, extra foals and is our current go-to for training our horses until we get our own stats fully trained.
We are comfortable with Training horses, Boarding, and Raising Champions. We currently have a few Champions that we have raised which are at our Stables currently.
If you have any other thing you would like us to do while you are with us please let us know so we can look more into it
Links for associations and help
RosesDemise(RD) (RD)
Help Forum (Coming Soon)
Pricing
Although I'm not the best with pricing my horses and certainly not this I'm happy to negotiate because of this, as of now, listed below is the prices for each certain thing as well with additional prices for how far we are going to go with that.
Champion Raising
These prices cover everything, from food moderting, boarding, and additonal entry fees, we spend hours entering your horse into competions daily.
(Ch.) $200,000 (GCh.) $500,000 (MCh.) $800,000 (MGCh.) $1,000,000
(SCh.) $1,200,000 (SGCh.) $1,500,000 (SMGCh.) $1,800,000
Additonal + = $20,000
Additonal ++ = $40,000

Boarding
When Boarding 1 day costs 500, 1 week costs 2500 (additional 1000 removed)
1 day- 500
2 days- 1000
3 days, Etc- 1500+
1 week- 2500
2 weeks- 3500
3 weeks, Etc- 4500+

Training
Remember we Train with RosesDemise, so after the horse is given to us the horse is transferred to them for $1 on us, they train the horse till your specified level and then trade back to us for $1 on them and then given back to you, as your newly trained horse.
20%- $2,000
40%- $5,000
Halfway- $7,000
60%- $9,000
80%- $12,000
Fully Trained- $15,000

"Other"
Depending on the other we will discuss the price, so prices for this arent listed.
Entry Log
Log for Entering into our system, we track everything we do so if you ask we shall give.
CR= Champion Raising, B= Boarding, T= Training, O= Other. After you selected what you're requesting simply answer the questions that follow that, if you're not doing one or the other type N/A, ex- wanting CR but not T, Rank is Champion+ but put N/A on T
We will calculate the overall price and then we can discuss it with you if necessary
Dragonlover1175
1 Horse-https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2801725
Full Training/$15,000
It's possible that one of my friends (arabella123) might pick up the horse
Once you're ready, quote this and I'll post the filly up for offer's only.
Draft-Feild Farm
Visit My Farm

[/quote] hi! I was wondering if A. You’ll train a horse for me (I’ll fill out the form) and B. Wanna work for me? I have 1 trainer and a training center with clients. I’ll pay ya 100k a week if you train 5 or less horses and 200k for 6+ horses. I desperately need a trainer and if you wanna be trusted you can join my company. Get hired on my farm page (has links) We have trained 3 horses so far, but I owned a former one as well that trained and champed probably 20+ horses
And training. I have a horse who is trained in all stats except two. How much for finishing two stats?[/quote]

Of course, I don't know how much a couple of stats would cost, but I would gladly like to work for you! I'm not on all the time, since of school work but I can still train some with the time I do have ^^
We can discuss the price, and once we know it's official we'll swap em on over.
Draft-Feild Farm
Visit My Farm

Dragonlover1175
1 Horse-https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2801725
Full Training/$15,000
It's possible that one of my friends (arabella123) might pick up the horse
Once you're ready, quote this and I'll post the filly up for offer's only.
Im happy to take her when your ready, ill look out for the ad when you do ^^
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

Draft-Feild Farm wrote:
hi! I was wondering if A. You’ll train a horse for me (I’ll fill out the form) and B. Wanna work for me? I have 1 trainer and a training center with clients. I’ll pay ya 100k a week if you train 5 or less horses and 200k for 6+ horses. I desperately need a trainer and if you wanna be trusted you can join my company. Get hired on my farm page (has links) We have trained 3 horses so far, but I owned a former one as well that trained and champed probably 20+ horses
And training. I have a horse who is trained in all stats except two. How much for finishing two stats?[/quote]

Of course, I don't know how much a couple of stats would cost, but I would gladly like to work for you! I'm not on all the time, since of school work but I can still train some with the time I do have ^^
We can discuss the price, and once we know it's official we'll swap em on over.[/quote] ok. We did get prices changed for my company and payday, but if you can train within our requirements you’ll get paid gold tier. And the stats are intelligence and movement
Draft-Feild Farm
Visit My Farm

ok. We did get prices changed for my company and payday, but if you can train within our requirements you’ll get paid gold tier. And the stats are intelligence and movement
oh, that does sound nice, thou what is it the horse you wanted me to train? and when can i start working for ya
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

Draft-Feild Farm wrote:
ok. We did get prices changed for my company and payday, but if you can train within our requirements you’ll get paid gold tier. And the stats are intelligence and movement
oh, that does sound nice, thou what is it the horse you wanted me to train? and when can i start working for ya
start right now lol. You can train mine later. I got clients waiting.
G|D|Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by G|D|Stables »

The filly is on the market! If you can't see her while you're looking, search D.S.
Draft-Feild Farm
Visit My Farm

Aurelia wrote:
Draft-Feild Farm wrote:
Ill get to work on her right away, ill let you know when she is complete.

start right now lol. You can train mine later. I got clients waiting.
dragonlover1175 wrote:The filly is on the market! If you can't see her while you're looking, search D.S.
alright thank you
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 8:16 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:16 pm