The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

✨GoGallop Stables✨

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

✨GoGallop Stables✨

Post by RummyTummy »

- GoGallop stables Farm Log -

Hi! I joined HWO december 3rd 2021. On this account i joined april 2nd 2022 but i'll tell you why i joined a bit farther back. I joined in december last year on my account RummyCrummy. (Rummy is the name of my fav horses and i decided to match it up with something that rhymes.) I played on that account for maybe a week or less then stopped playing. When i started to play again and give the game a second chance it was already in late March/early April 2022. I played a bit then decided i wanted to start fresh and make a new, better account. My goal when i first started was to buy horses with beatiful coats. I soon came to realise that trained horses with better confos were more demanded.

- Champing -
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38889
I have started champing for other people April 23rd 2022. The business is went well and was fun to do. I love champing horses for other players and for myself. I do multiple titles and other little specific requirements people throw out to me. I like to do what i call "Free for all champing" which means, the player can ask for anything and pay me any price! (All though it has to be fair.) But if the players wants to let me decide the price, i won't refuse, and i'll sugest a price.

- Horses For Sale/Stud/Broodmare -
Horse Auction = viewtopic.php?f=15&p=327687#p327687
Public Studs = (No forum yet!)
My sale forum is fairly new and was started on May 19th, 2022. So far I have made some good sales, and some not as succesful. I decided to start not really a project but something were i would gather some foals, get someone to fully train them (I'm just not as interested to boost my own training skills) And sell them. I don't have any sale or stud barn or pasture but i might in the future. For studs and broodmares i haven't made a forum just yet. (But it's on my to-do list!) Once i have one i'll link it.

- Projects -
My first ever project was started April 28th 2022 with my friend Fading-Nine. I wanted to try and breed for the rarest breed in the game (In my opinion, ish...) The Latvian Harness Horse. After this project being not so succesful my account pepperproject (That i used) Is becoming more and more inactive. Now these days i am trying for one of my favorite breeds irl the Trakehner. Specificly dressage trakehners. Let's just say KingstonDressage inspired me to do this project. I have not yet got a trakehner foal but one may be soon to come.

- Special thanks to -
Alyssa Davis- For training all of my horses that has needed training. And for selling some of my first trained horses to me!
Gabby Woodlark- For being the best of friends and letting me be a private client, and of course all the aging and popping! It's much appreciated.
Heartland2001- For giving a whole bunch of confos i can't get.
Fading-Nine- For being a great friend and project partner.
KingstonDressage: For giving me the inspiration i needed, even if you didn't know you were giving it to me!
(More coming. I just want to say thanks to the whole HWO community for being so nice!)

- Brands -

♥ᎶᎶ♥
✨(Name)✨
✨ᎶᎶ✨

- Donations -

$1,000,000 -Gabby Woodlark
$1,000,000 -Alyssa Davis

-Other Accounts -
Main Account: RummyTummy
Side account (AKA Transfer account): RummyCrummy
Project account (Becoming inactive day by day...): pepperproject
Last edited by RummyTummy on Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Re: ✨GoGallop Stables✨

Post by RummyTummy »

- Line of 60+ Horses -

Good news! I have started my very own line of 60+ Horses! The reason why i say horses instead of TB's is because my breeds i have gotten so far have not been specific TB's. This line has been recently started so i don't have a lot of horses with 60+ speed just yet but i still have quite a few! I don't know why i decided to start this line :lol: But, it's a thing now! I decided to use my branding ✨(Horse's name)✨ If you buy a horse with that branding, don't remove the branding or rehome my horse, as i worked hard to breed it. Moving on, let's take a look at the horses.

- Horses i bought -
HS The Ivy of July

This mare is Part Thoroughbred x Arabian [86%] old, and have 59 speed. But she's only the start of my line and she has so far given me some decent foals.
Bought from: Heartland2001 for 50k.

- Horses Given -
Wind of July

This mare is Thoroughbred [98%] When i bought HS The Ivy of July she was prego with this mare. Heartland2001 said i could keep the foal. This mare has 61 speed.

- Horses bred by me -
✨Periwinkle✨

This cute little filly (yes i all i have is mares and fillies :lol:) has 60 speed. Her dame is Wind of July and her sire is HS Blushing City (Stud)

- Studs i reccomend and i am willing to use in the near future -
☼MSF☼ Conspiracy Theory

66 speed and his absolutely gorgeous!
Breeding fee: 200k
Owner: The Other Side

~BHB~ Champion

66 speed and has such pretty colorings!!
Breeding fee: 300k
Owner: Gabby Woodlark

66-27-41

66 speed and lovely dapples!
Breeding fee: 525k
Owner: D.M Competing
Last edited by RummyTummy on Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

- The Trakehner: A project moving foward! -

If you didn't read my first post, i'll catch you up on things. I've been working very hard on breeding some Trakehners (For a project.) I've been trying all sorts of different studs and mares to get the perfect combination. Many failures and Grade horses happened when one of my mares finaly give birth to a Trakehner Colt! Here he is:

✨ᎶᎶ✨ Spazzled Fizz

This colt has an HGP of 51k! That's pretty good for my first Trakehner.
I decided to use my branding ✨ᎶᎶ✨ for my Trakehners!

Quick thanks to my Friend Gabby Woodlark for all the popping and aging!

- Dressage Trakehners -
My main goal was first to breed some Trakehners. But the'res more to just breeding Trakehners for this project. When i first started this project i indentified this project has Dressage Trakehners. So i would breed the right body type and temp. The temp for dressage is Calm or bombproof. And the body-type is (idk) And so of course, i would get these cute fellas trained!

Quick thanks to my friend Alyssa Davis for all the training!
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

- Some more Trakehner news -
Hey guys! Today i decided to pop my mare again 2 more times to atempt to get another Trakehner foal. My last time i got a colt of 51k HGP, so this time i was really hoping for a filly of a round the same HGP. I didn't want anything in the 40k's. And that's when this filly came along!
✨ᎶᎶ✨Drama llama

She looks a lot like her brother and gladly has an HGP of 50,375. I think i'm doing good for only the begining of my Trakehner line :D
This filly was born with a calm temp, but after 8 months moved on to bombproof. If i get her trained, i'll demand for a temp of calm, since a temp of calm would definitly be better in dressage in my opinion.
Her brother, who is being trained actually keeps switching from calm to bombroof but is now spirited! Her brother also has a body-type of very light unlike his sister with a body-type of just light.

Sadly though, my 2nd foal came out a grade horse! I had really high hopes that my mare stallion combination would work out again. But it's what they say; It's really hit or miss.

- Don't be shy! -
This forum is reply-friendly, which means you can reply just down below! You can share your thoughts, advice and what not! I do reccomend to NOT quote any of these posts please! Simply just reply, i've got the forum bookmarked. So, once again don't be shy to pop a comment.
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Great job on your Trakehner line!

Ruby has definitely progressed so much from when I got her as a foal to age, lol!

-Gabbs
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:Great job on your Trakehner line!

Ruby has definitely progressed so much from when I got her as a foal to age, lol!

-Gabbs
I remember when you first finished aging her and i realised all the studs i liked didn't have energy and all the owners weren't on for the longest time :lol:

I finally found someone with the perfect stud he let me use just for 1k! It's awesome how much the forums help you out, you know?
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

RummyTummy wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote:Great job on your Trakehner line!

-Gabbs
I remember when you first finished aging her and i realised all the studs i liked didn't have energy and all the owners weren't on for the longest time :lol:

I finally found someone with the perfect stud he let me use just for 1k! It's awesome how much the forums help you out, you know?
Ah, yes! People can be so kind if you just simply ping them with an offer!

-Gabbs
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

Giveaway now open!
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39349
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

- Giveaway Entries -
With the help of many players I've come to the Entries step! Here is our progress so far in the giveaway!

- 1mil -
Gabby Woodlark
Fading-Nine
Majestic_And_Rare
~ |Horse Paradise| ~
StormTheAnimalLover
eaek1
SweetP
FantasyRanch3
Heartland2001

- Trained Horse -
Angelic_Horses
MintySugarHorse2
Kasey1732
Alyssa Davis
OpalHorse22
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

- More than just a Trakehner -
It's been awhile since I've posted on here... And man, have i got some stories for you. Anyways, my Trakehner line won't be like the ordinary. I want to breed some decspline specific skills into my horses. And different colors and patterns, but that's not the point lol. My Trakehners have 48 balance and 46. Trust me, when it gets to the 50's it'll start lookin better.

I'll see what the studs in the market have to offer me, by using my premium (OoOh) But I think most Trakehners have high movement not balance. Oh well, I'll take a look anyway. Cause my Trakehners have movement 25 and 24. Dang, that's kinda bad lol.

Quick question
Which discipline specializes Balance?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:13 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:13 am