Community Forum

Operation X1 --Dr. Victar--

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Dr. Silas Victar
Visit My Farm

Operation X1 --Dr. Victar--

Post by Dr. Silas Victar »

*Tap, tap*
"Is this thing working? It's all black."
"It's supposed to be, Dr."
"Oh, uh... Then-" Clears throat. "Dr. Silas F. Victar reporting the end of day one. All test subjects have seemed to have settled down. Although #2 is still pacing, there is no sign of stress in the others. #1 appears to have grown attached to #3, so we will monitor that..." Flips pages. "Uh... None need extra feed; their grazing numbers are very high. Will-" Rapid beeping explodes from the laptop next to him. "There's a breach! Send in the X1 testers!" Yelling erupts from the whole building.

"He's found X1!"
"We are discovered!"
"Are the 'Xesters' on their way?"

The beeping stops.
"Did we get him?"
"Yes, the tasers came him and shot him."
"Then why is this message on the screen?"
"E...rror... Uh... Comma... Oper-ation... X dis...dis...closed?"
"Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no, no!"
"Is the track still on?"
"I believe so."
"Okay then. Operation X1 was found and has been disclosed. Stand by for more information."

There is loud beeping as the track turns off.
Dr. Silas Victar
Visit My Farm

Re: Operation X1 --Dr. Victar--

"...so that's how #2 is getting along. How much time is on the track? It looks to have turned pitch-black."
"Uh... You just turned it on, Dr."
"Oh. Well, I'll just have to start over, then." Clears throat. "Test Subject #2 seems to have gotten more stressed overnight. Her stress levels are through the roof. The activity she is showing is very off. #2 is pacing, yet seems calm. She continues to watch over herself. Stand by for information regarding her... #1 seems to now be bombproof."
"What about the breach yesterday?"
"Yes, I'm getting there. #3 is watching over the herd as always. The breach that took place yesterday has seemed to disclose nothing, although the message has been scarred onto our screens. We are hoping to soon sedate #2 and x-ray her body, as something is definitely off."

Track ended.
Dr. Silas Victar
Visit My Farm

"Test results have come in, and #2 seems to have a large blood clot in her leg. Since it seems she is a bit mutated apart from the others, we will leave it and keep it monitored. In the x-ray pictures, she has a large bone blocking her airway in the esophagus. It doesn't seem to block the nostrils. Maybe this is a part of the mutation in her genes."

Track ended.
Dr. Silas Victar
Visit My Farm

"Okay, I've finally figured it out, this is on.”
" Yep."
"Strange things have been going on with #2. First, we had

""Ṫ̷̨̰͔̮̝̼̤ę̸̧̧̧̜̘̜̺̠̮̠̤̞͙̞̝͍̭̱̠̼͚̟̖̱̱̜̹̳̯̣͕̰̣̥̹̒̄̀̋̆̾̊̾̓̀̐̀̑̈̀͊̃́̋̎̓̃̉̚̚͠͝͝ͅͅs̸̡̨̧̛̘̼͍͖͇̰͖̗͙̖̟̹̗̘̼̙̬̼̩͖̩̪̮̜̬͕̭̩̪̠͐͊̋̀͊́͜͠͝t̵̡͔͇̼̝͇̠̤͍͎͖̣͓̪̰͈̥̠͗͗̅͒́̉̽̌́͋̽͗̆͠ ̶̨̢̧̢̢̨̨̧͖͍͖͚̻̖͇̩̦͍̤̱̩͚̲̞̜̤̙̖̰͓̠͍̻͇̩̬̜͋͆̿̈́̈̆̆̅̄̋̌̚̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝Ŝ̸̛͈̮̫̬̫̙̅̇̾̓̂̃̔̏̐̔̀́̍̈́̀̀̀̍̄̅̓̈́̂̂͆̄́̔͐̾̀̑̊͘̚̕͝͝͠ư̵̧̳̠̬̹̑̐͂̉͒̀͗̿̐̑̑͛̀͌̆̇͋͑̅̈́̇́͗̇̄̃̂̇̀́̾͋̄̏̃̓͌́͘͠͠͝b̵̢̧̢̛̫̮̻͚̹̰̗̺͈̳̹̝͕̥̜̝͔̣͍̞̭̝̦̏͌̆͋̿̏͌́͊͛̏̑́̀̔̾̒͛̎͌̓̏͝͝͝͠͝j̶̡̨̢͕̹̳̟͍͇̦̗̦͚̖̠̮̘͚̗͇̈́̈̏̅̃̊̍̎̃̈́̉̓͝͝͝͠ē̵̛̯͓͙̪̠̔̃̍̆̾̉̌̇̅͂̍̂͒͛͂͗͋̈́̀̇̈́͒̀̋̃͗̏͗́͗̇̑͆̾̋̕͘͘̕͘͘̕͝͠͝c̵̢̢̪̣̙̻̻͙̭̰̹̰͓̟̣͎̣̦͇͎̲̦̹̙͚̖̫̝͔̣̗̪̥̙͉͕̫͈̯̝̪̫̽̃̍̌͆̔̌́͛̌́̅̋̄̋̅͂̚ͅt̶̛̖͎̠̟̼̣̓̾̒̄́̊̐́͗͆̽̋̓͛̅͘͝ ̸̨̢̧̢̛͍̝̳̥̳̞̭͍͙̪̳̬̰̤̹̠̺̮͎̞̰̩̬̟̝̝͓͓̹̥̫̹̘̀͛̾̈́͗̊̂͊͂̔͗̀̈͘͘̕#̷̡̢̢̡̖̖̜͍̜̟̫͔͔̘̩̗̩̩͔͙͇̱̣̬̯̦̮̜̘͙̻̑̈́̂2̴̢̢̢̢̨̰͎͉̭̰̙͚̪̭̗̦̻̹͙̱̬̺̥̳̳͔͙͇̪͍̻͓̤́̈́͂̓͛̊̑͆̍͌͛̆̍͌͌̾̎͗͛́͑̂̎͊̓̋̓̀̊̇́̓͊͌̍̃̚͘̕͜͝͝͝ͅ;̵̛̱͔͚̖͖̞̮̩͑̍͂̿̎͂̽̋͌̂̿̾̀̄̅̽̏͐̀̑̽̏̈́̒͆̓̾̅͒̑̽́͊̏͂̕̚̚͠ ̷̡̡̛̘̞̤͉̱͖̳̞̣͎̠̤̞͉̘̗̼̮͇͔̤̣̘͓͈̽̿̓̄̾̏̔̄̂͋̀̾̍̎̄̾̒́͗́̈́̍͒̑̂͌͑̀̈̅͂̄͛͛̇͆̅̚͘͘̕̕͘̚̚͜͝͠͝Ḍ̷̡̢̥͖̻̱͖̟̥̺̗̺̟̯̪͇̗̬̖̱̝̠́̓͜ͅȩ̶̟̟͚͒͂̈́̌̆̄̇͆̄͘͝c̶̨̛̛̤͖̙̞̬̯̦̮͙̭̻͙͓̠̱̟͔̩͖̭͇͉̭͖͔̗͍̞̳͙͔̖͐̀̽̈́̓̑̒̎̀̐͐̎̑̓̅́̇̒̄̂̍͗͑̌̾͒͆̇̑̒̒̎̑̍͋̏̽͒̀́̕̚̕̕͜͜͝ȩ̷̨̨̰̟̻̼̗͈̦̻̘͖̟̩̮̰̘̣̯̬̙͖͕͓̰͎̬͚͎̖͇̻̙̹̮̬̝̟̯͇̹̪͍̰̲͂̍͑̌͒̅̈́̾͊̒̅̓̉̉͌̑̓̿̑̅̈́̽̈́̊̒̀̊́́̃̃͆̂̂͆̾̿̕͝͠à̶̢̡̨͇͙̠̱̳͈̻̯͇̙̹̤͈̯̬͚̤̙͙̲̣͈̘̣̝̬̤̫̙̑͐̏̒̒̏̊͋̆̔̇̎̊̒͗̉͌͗́̂̍̆̀̃́͘̕͘͜͜͝͠ͅš̸͓̩̍̃͑̎̉̍̀̾͋̒̂́̉͛̈́͛͐̍͂͑͗́̏̈́̇̀̈̑̈́̅͝e̶̢̨̛͇̬͓̼̗̣̹̪͚̙͔͕͔̮̙͓̘̳͕͓̫̼̤͔̅̀̀͂̕͜ͅḏ̵̢̢̡̨̧̨̢̛̛̛̱͉̯̝͉͉̥͎̺̩̬̯̗͖̬̥͉̹͎̩̤͈̼̘̤͕̩͓͈̮̗̫̖̯̮̱͈̠̝̆͊̇͋͊͐͂̓̔̓̏̾̆̑̿̈́͂͛͋̋̔̐̾͋̔̀̔͐̃͛͛͌̍̌̈́́̈̇͑̚͘̚͝͠͝ͅ"" pop up on our screen.

Then she collapsed and never got back up. She isn't dead unless because of her mutation she dies when her heart beats...

We think there is someone sending messages somehow after the firewall was breached and someone managed to disclose our information.

#1 is acting very strange, as well. He has been galloping in circles for three hours, thirty-two minutes, and 6, 7, 8 seconds.

Oh, wait, he stopped. He's lying on his side, breathing very hard. Send out the testers."

"It looks like he's dead-"

"Help!"

"Who said that?"

"One of the testers, Dr!"

"Well, what's going on? The security cameras are offline!"

"Dr... He's attacking and trying to eat one of the testers."

"Quickly, sedate him and bring him to the quarantine testing room!"

Track ended.
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Freaky!!

-Gabbs
SIEOrganization
Visit My Farm

Post by SIEOrganization »

To the recipient, Dr. Silas F. Victar and team,

The SIE Organization has taken note of your experiments and is pleased to see fellow intuitive minds expand and delve into their own tests on ██████████ subjects. One of our senior researchers, Dr. Saint, would like to offer a well-meaning warning in place of common courtesy; keep watch if any more of the equines do further exhibit symptoms of mutations concerning the throat, especially if they vomit anything appearing crystalline in structure. This could be an early indicator of venom or of potentially dangerous behaviors, as seen with our ██████████ Turkmene equines and your recent assault on personnel by one of your own test subjects. It would do well to pay attention to any irregularities shown by your recording software; the audio in your previous logs has been cut out in parts and any possible visual aspects are blacked out, though we are unaware if this is intentional or not. These can and should be taken up with your parent branch or anyone of a higher position within your organization, if needed.

Observing your facilities, the security team held under your employ did well with sustaining the first breach, as accounted for by your team in previous audio tracks. Though to say with newer infractions—firewall breaches are often hard to pinpoint in terms of figuring out who hacked their way in, depending on the severity of the attack in question. We wish you the best of luck with that.

We welcome any further interaction.

Cordially,
SIE Organization

Shelter. Investigate. Eliminate.
Dr. Silas Victar
Visit My Farm

SIEOrganization wrote:To the recipient, Dr. Silas F. Victar and team,

The SIE Organization has taken note of your experiments and is pleased to see fellow intuitive minds expand and delve into their own tests on ██████████ subjects. One of our senior researchers, Dr. Saint, would like to offer a well-meaning warning in place of common courtesy; keep watch if any more of the equines do further exhibit symptoms of mutations concerning the throat, especially if they vomit anything appearing crystalline in structure. This could be an early indicator of venom or of potentially dangerous behaviors, as seen with our ██████████ Turkmene equines and your recent assault on personnel by one of your own test subjects. It would do well to pay attention to any irregularities shown by your recording software; the audio in your previous logs has been cut out in parts and any possible visual aspects are blacked out, though we are unaware if this is intentional or not. These can and should be taken up with your parent branch or anyone of a higher position within your organization, if needed.

Observing your facilities, the security team held under your employ did well with sustaining the first breach, as accounted for by your team in previous audio tracks. Though to say with newer infractions—firewall breaches are often hard to pinpoint in terms of figuring out who hacked their way in, depending on the severity of the attack in question. We wish you the best of luck with that.

We welcome any further interaction.

Cordially,
SIE Organization

Shelter. Investigate. Eliminate.
Thank you for your reply.

Our specifically interesting test subject #2 has shown symptoms of vomiting. They appear to be arching their back and gagging, although nothing seems to ever come out.

#1 has been quarantined and has been kept close watch over. So far, they have not attacked their feeders, and seem to calm most of the time.

I also thank you for the warning on our audio tracks. As you can tell, I...er... Am not very skilled with the technology that comes along with the job. I lately have been contacted by the higher personnel about this, and will be taking classes regarding it.

Again, thank you for reaching out. I am glad to see another organization with the same aspects in mind as we do.

-Dr.Victar
Dr. Silas Victar
Visit My Farm

"Ah! I hate this technology stuff."
"What's wrong, Dr?"
"I haven't been able to record any tracks the past few months! It keeps deleting them."
"How you tried checking your storage?"
"Oh, yes. Let me see... Oh, my! 264 images of cute otters? Curse you, Dr. Lamar!"
"Oh, aha! How funny!"
"Mhm... They are deleted. Now, let's try the track again."
"Alright- Oh, wait, it has been going for... 2 minutes."
"Okay, Dr.Victar at ________ is reporting on track #5. Number two, our apparently deceased specimen has been shaking and seems to be having seizures. Number one and three have died, supposedly because of bones that grew inside their brains."
"Gross..."
"Shut up! I'm on a track, here! I apologise for that wording. While we are not completely sure, a random horse seemed to have broke through our gates and has taken refuge in our quarantine pasture. They have a branding, ♥︎ ᘜᗯ ♥︎ on their shoulder. I am afraid she is pregnant and ill. She has very little training and refuses to be caught. We cannot risk a dart with her pregnancy. I-"

*Battery low.*
Dr. Silas Victar
Visit My Farm

Scratching noises and deep breathing can be heard.
"He's found us."
"Indeed. Shall I hide the files?"
"Of course. He cannot find them no matter the circumstances. Hide them well, Agent, I believe in you."
"Hah... This old man thinks he can trust a teenager to simply hide files that are worth millions. I sure wouldn't. Let's see here, if I just contact the right person, they can get me to set up an appointment with Him. Then I'll finally be rich!"
A shot. A thud. Feet moving closer. Shoes thumping on hard metal. A scream. Silence. Fast-paced breathing and retreating footsteps. A long, deep snort.
"Easy, there, fella. Keep those teeth to yourself, will ya? I'll just go, now-..." Another scream. Bones crunching. Silence once again.

To Be Continued...
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:05 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:05 pm