Community Forum

[E] Breed All Breeds Record [23/328 Complete || 305 To Go!]

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Hilayla
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Update 29: Breeding again!

Post by Hilayla »

Hilayla wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
Lastly: the Crummy Horse quest. I happened to snatch one up in the market from Hidalgo which I'll be using for this. I'm using public studs as well. I'm hoping that I manage to get a low enough HGP before the mare retires, else I'll have to start from scratch. Challenge accepted!

(Currently editing this to add links and such, just a heads up)
I'm not sure how low your gp is. I've been working on this as well. and have a guy that's 12 something HGP. I can put him up for stud or I might have something to maybe replace your mare. I tend to rehome anything that hits 13 right now so if you lose your mare or anything, I'll help out. In fact on my side I think I have some I'm not using as well.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: Update 29: Breeding again!

Post by EclipticEnd »

Hilayla wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
Lastly: the Crummy Horse quest. I happened to snatch one up in the market from Hidalgo which I'll be using for this. I'm using public studs as well. I'm hoping that I manage to get a low enough HGP before the mare retires, else I'll have to start from scratch. Challenge accepted!

(Currently editing this to add links and such, just a heads up)
I'm not sure how low your gp is. I've been working on this as well. and have a guy that's 12 something HGP. I can put him up for stud or I might have something to maybe replace your mare. I tend to rehome anything that hits 13 right now so if you lose your mare or anything, I'll help out. In fact on my side I think I have sent some I'm not using as well.
The mare I bought is in the 10ks. I have a colt in the low 11ks that I'm on. I'm not too worried about inbreeding since the entire quest is just about getting a crummy horse and honestly that fits; I'm going to use the colt and breed again when I can.

Maybe we can help each other out? I'd be happy to put the current colt up for stud as well as any future ones. I can also pass over a filly if I get two; I'd want to keep one just in case the mare gets too old. I also already have a stud that I don't need that I'd be happy to pass over if you want him? It'd be the current colt's sire.
Hilayla
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Breed All Breeds Record [13/328 Complete]

Post by Hilayla »

Sure! I'd love it. I almost got to 11 but then they started rolling up again. :(
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Hilayla wrote:Sure! I'd love it. I almost got to 11 but then they started rolling up again. :(
If you'd like this guy then I can put him up for offers real fast.
Hilayla
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Hilayla »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Hilayla wrote:Sure! I'd love it. I almost got to 11 but then they started rolling up again. :(
If you'd like this guy then I can put him up for offers real fast.
I'd love him!
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Hilayla wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: If you'd like this guy then I can put him up for offers real fast.
I'd love him!
He's up for offers; you can offer whatever you want for him. I'm not too worried about the price, even $1 is fine.
Hilayla
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Hilayla »

Well I offered more than a dollaar. Consider it a donation for your other projects. :D
Hilayla
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Hilayla »

Hilayla wrote:Well I offered more than a dollar. Consider it a donation for your other projects. :D
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Update 30: Chinese Pony

Post by EclipticEnd »

What better way to hit my 30th update than another success: a Chinese Pony colt.
Hilayla
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Hilayla »

What a good boy! Congratulations.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:20 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:20 pm