Community Forum

How to ping someone?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
0livia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: How to ping someone?

Post by 0livia »

wolfscout 2 wrote:
0livia wrote: You can find that in this post
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=18675
Thank you :D
No problemo. :)
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Freeze Mackenzie02 »

where is the quote at???????
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

freeze Mackenie02 wrote:where is the quote at???????
There are two options to 'quote'. First, look at any reply. The quote button looks like quotation marks " It's in the right hand corner of each reply.
The other option:
Go into the 'full editor & preview'.
Use the button labeled 'Quote'.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
freeze Mackenie02 wrote:where is the quote at???????
There are two options to 'quote'. First, look at any reply. The quote button looks like quotation marks " It's in the right hand corner of each reply.
The other option:
okay thanks you've been more helpfull then the past months of reading and trying to figure it out! :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

freeze Mackenie02 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
The other option:
okay thanks you've been more helpfull then the past months of reading and trying to figure it out! :D
If you need walk-through's outside of what the community has thus far provided, please DO ask! :mrgreen: We have a lot of different write-ups, but sometimes they don't cover everybody. We (the community) get confused sometimes as well, especially when we have a few different ways already described... so by you asking for a different walk-through or more specifically on a section that is confusing, you also allow us to expand and cover something that has still missed a portion of our players.

I am sorry that you haven't been aided properly yet. Hopefully from this point forward, we'll get you taken care of better. :D
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
freeze Mackenie02 wrote:
If you need walk-through's outside of what the community has thus far provided, please DO ask! :mrgreen: We have a lot of different write-ups, but sometimes they don't cover everybody. We (the community) get confused sometimes as well, especially when we have a few different ways already described... so by you asking for a different walk-through or more specifically on a section that is confusing, you also allow us to expand and cover something that has still missed a portion of our players.

I am sorry that you haven't been aided properly yet. Hopefully from this point forward, we'll get you taken care of better. :D

hello I wanted to know if you are a trainer or knew someone who was reliable to train horses for a good price and champion them for me if not that's okay but your more reliable so I wanted to ask please ping me if you do thanks.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

freeze Mackenie02 wrote:

hello I wanted to know if you are a trainer or knew someone who was reliable to train horses for a good price and champion them for me if not that's okay but your more reliable so I wanted to ask please ping me if you do thanks.
Trainers are at a premium right now. Champing services are usually fairly easy to find, but very few *Very Few* will both train and champ.

Your best bet, if you find your breeding practices fall in line with a club here on HWO, to join one. There are a few of the clubs that employ a private trainer for their members.

Other than that... a few of the ones that do train are linked here (I did a quick search):
Please note that I can't and don't guarantee the safety of any or all of the services, however, our community is generally very fair. Things happen in real life and at any time an account can suddenly go inactive in permanent fashion. This is a risk any of us take when we send our horses to other players for services.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=25582&p=195068&
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=25258&p=190494&

And a few champing services I came across when searching for currently open trainers:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=25001&p=188009&
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24895&p=186563&
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=21050
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24193&p=178891&
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12927

You may need to double check to see if they're still open for services though.
You can also check in on this Community Outreach for some service availability per request:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22347
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=21207
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23000
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23144

We've been trying to organize services a bit better for our community, because they do get so easily lost. But the oversight of such things will be a bit time consuming. So right now we depend upon those that provide those services to keep their own topics active. :|

If you find yourself short on money to pay for this session of training, I will pay for it for you (up to 200k for a legitimate trainer), just link me there or quote me or ask them to confirm it with me.

Sorry it took me a little bit to get back... I got distracted by real life. :lol:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

No problem thank you for getting back and you have been more than helpful to me and I know am in debt if you ever need anything (which I highly doubt you seem to be connected to everything) just let me know thank you for the information and have a good day.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

freeze Mackenie02 wrote:No problem thank you for getting back and you have been more than helpful to me and I know am in debt if you ever need anything (which I highly doubt you seem to be connected to everything) just let me know thank you for the information and have a good day.
:mrgreen:
I do so... so that the community will do so.
When you get to that point in your gameplay, pass it forward. :D

But also remember, to take your time getting there. There's no dash to the finish. It'll happen someday. :)
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
freeze Mackenie02 wrote:No problem thank you for getting back and you have been more than helpful to me and I know am in debt if you ever need anything (which I highly doubt you seem to be connected to everything) just let me know thank you for the information and have a good day.
:mrgreen:
I do so... so that the community will do so.
When you get to that point in your gameplay, pass it forward. :D

But also remember, to take your time getting there. There's no dash to the finish. It'll happen someday. :)
Hello I know I am askomg quite a lot lately but would you mind going to horse sale and going to a recent post of PeacefulOreo and reading about what they have said to KotaHipster wolves you don’t have to say anything but I would like to know from someone else’s view about what they have said and weiithernr not they were correct please ping me but you do not have to come and suture this mess I was just asking for another view point before I speak my mind.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 4:00 pm

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:00 pm