Community Forum

Help?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
ThatTransPhoenix
Visit My Farm

Help?

Post by ThatTransPhoenix »

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2803204

What Discipline should I put him in, and What should I focus on in training? Sorry, New Player learning things!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Help?

Post by BlackOak2 »

ThatTransPhoenix wrote:https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2803204

What Discipline should I put him in, and What should I focus on in training? Sorry, New Player learning things!
Always first focus on training the stamina skill. It will drastically shorten the overall training time of any horse.

Try one of the westerns or the endurance.
Locals will give you a guide to where he'll perform best. Those that he'll do better in, he'll pull higher levels with firsts, consistently. So let the locals be your guide. But I suspect western pleasure... trail... barrels... something in that area should work. :mrgreen:

And welcome to the game. :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
ThatTransPhoenix
Visit My Farm

Post by ThatTransPhoenix »

BlackOak2 wrote:
ThatTransPhoenix wrote:https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2803204

Always first focus on training the stamina skill. It will drastically shorten the overall training time of any horse.

Locals will give you a guide to where he'll perform best. Those that he'll do better in, he'll pull higher levels with firsts, consistently. So let the locals be your guide. But I suspect western pleasure... trail... barrels... something in that area should work. :mrgreen:

Whenever I try to do a 30 min lesson, it says 171% energy needed. Can you explain how to do that? Sorry for all the questions!
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

Post by shadowheart2006 »

ThatTransPhoenix wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Whenever I try to do a 30 min lesson, it says 171% energy needed. Can you explain how to do that? Sorry for all the questions!
Try doing a 20 minute lesson instead, once you've done some 20 minute lessons, you should be able to start doing 30 minute ones. The horse needs to gain stamina before it can do harder workouts :D
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:54 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:54 pm