The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pinging mln11

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
mln11
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging mln11

Post by mln11 »

:lol: Cool, i don't come on very often so i'll stick to breeding thoughbreds and arabians 8-)
mln11
Visit My Farm

Post by mln11 »

Blackoak2 wrote::lol: Cool, i don't come on very often so i'll stick to breeding thoughbreds and arabians 8-)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

mln11 wrote:
Blackoak2 wrote::lol: Cool, i don't come on very often so i'll stick to breeding thoughbreds and arabians 8-)
:D Just go at your own pace.
You know I or another member will be around if you need aid somewhere, or just to swing in to say hi. :lol:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

BlackOak2 wrote:...
How do you delete a forum?? Or is it just you can't delete a forum...Help please!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

SturmfreiAtaraxia wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:...
How do you delete a forum?? Or is it just you can't delete a forum...Help please!
The reply-poster (or reply author) has the ability to delete the last post, but usually only if there hasn't been any additional replies. Once a reply hits after the reply you want to delete, the option becomes obsolete. At that point, only admin can clean it up.

If you want to delete something you've said, or clean it up, go into the 'edit' option and make your corrections there. For the authorship of a topic (if you chose the 'post topic' option), also change the headline title to read something along the lines of 'Deleted'.

These are our current options. :mrgreen:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
tilzly
Visit My Farm

Post by tilzly »

["BlackOak2"] Hello BlackOak2! Its mln11, i finally started HWO again after 2 years! I just wanted to come say hi as you helped me so much when i first joined. Hopefully this gets to you, im not quite sure if i pinged you the right way(is it called pinging?)[/quote]
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

tilzly wrote:["BlackOak2"] Hello BlackOak2! Its mln11, i finally started HWO again after 2 years! I just wanted to come say hi as you helped me so much when i first joined. Hopefully this gets to you, im not quite sure if i pinged you the right way(is it called pinging?)
BlackOak2 wrote: Look above :D
:D
-Gabbs
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
tilzly wrote:["BlackOak2"] Hello BlackOak2! Its mln11, i finally started HWO again after 2 years! I just wanted to come say hi as you helped me so much when i first joined. Hopefully this gets to you, im not quite sure if i pinged you the right way(is it called pinging?)
BlackOak2 wrote: Look above :D
:D
-Gabbs
:) Thank you, Gabby Woodlark.

Hello, mln11, or... tilzly now. :mrgreen:

I did tell you that I'd likely still be around. ;)

Yes, it's called 'pinging', but your coding is a little rusty.

Here's what you did:

Code: Select all

["BlackOak2"] ...[/quote]
Here's what you needed:

Code: Select all

[quote="BlackOak2"]...[/quote]
You remembered the bulk of it, but not all of it. So, after a two year hiatus, that's a decent recollection! So congrats on that!

And, of course, congrats on returning to the game. :mrgreen:

As I said before, the community (and I) will be around if you have any question or you get stuck somewhere or just want to drop in and say hi. 8-)
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
tilzly
Visit My Farm

Post by tilzly »

BlackOak2 wrote:I think i've done the code right now! Also what level do you have to be to access the chat room? :D
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

tilzly wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:I think i've done the code right now! Also what level do you have to be to access the chat room? :D
You need five approved posts on the forum to use chat.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:54 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:54 am