Community Forum

Checking your purchases?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Cleveland Meadow
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Checking your purchases?

Post by Cleveland Meadow »

Is there a way to check and see your logged purchases? I feel like sometimes when I buy something at the store, especially at the Farm Building Store and occasionally the Tack Shop, I end up with less money than I should have when calculating. I've noticed it a few times but chalked it up to possible interest on items, etc. Which I don't think there is? For example, I just had 21k, and spend 12k on a Medium Board Pasture. That left me with just over 5k?! What am I missing here?

Thanks in advance!
Cleveland Meadow
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Checking your purchases?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Cleveland Meadow wrote:Is there a way to check and see your logged purchases? I feel like sometimes when I buy something at the store, especially at the Farm Building Store and occasionally the Tack Shop, I end up with less money than I should have when calculating. I've noticed it a few times but chalked it up to possible interest on items, etc. Which I don't think there is? For example, I just had 21k, and spend 12k on a Medium Board Pasture. That left me with just over 5k?! What am I missing here?

Thanks in advance!
Cleveland Meadow
No, there is no way to check incoming/outgoing monies. We have asked for it in the past, but it hasn't yet been given to us.

Keep in mind that there are other things that come and go, for example, taking turns uses feeding monies if you're giving your horses extra feed.

However, there is NO interest on items. If you're seeing something wonky with your monies, take a closer look at all your incoming and outgoing, remember that player skills use money also (that's where I kept forgetting my outgoing monies), and if you need to, start jotting down in a spreadsheet. If you do see something wrong, let admin know, they may need to tackle a new bug.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 13, 2024 11:02 pm

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:02 pm