The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Can't Use My Turns

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
donde
Visit My Farm

Can't Use My Turns

Post by donde »

Hey all, I'm having an issue with using my turns. I click the moon and it doesn't progress to the next day or use any of my turns. I have 4 left at the moment. I've never had this issue before.
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Can't Use My Turns

Post by Mlloftus »

donde wrote:Hey all, I'm having an issue with using my turns. I click the moon and it doesn't progress to the next day or use any of my turns. I have 4 left at the moment. I've never had this issue before.
When you click it, does anything else appear?
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
~W.C. Fields
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Can't Use My Turns

Post by BlackOak2 »

donde wrote:Hey all, I'm having an issue with using my turns. I click the moon and it doesn't progress to the next day or use any of my turns. I have 4 left at the moment. I've never had this issue before.
Also, make sure you let the site allow pop-ups. If you accidentally turn pop-ups off, you'll need to fix that. Sometimes it's also under 'start conversations'... I think, depending on your browser and how it's set up.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:50 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:50 am