Community Forum

Horse Sold but I Didn't Accept the Offer?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Sold but I Didn't Accept the Offer?

Post by BlackOak2 »

ArcticDahlia wrote:Oh wow, thank you so much! You really didn't have to do that, that was so nice. And yes I do, why do you ask?
Post a horse (that rehomable) and I will purchase it from you for the influx of cash you lost (plus a bit of additional fundage). The rehomable horse is so I can rehome it after purchase (I don't need another horse :D got too many already).

If you can link it here, I can apply the pickup shortly. And don't forget to apply it as a private sale.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
ArcticDahlia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ArcticDahlia »

BlackOak2 wrote:
ArcticDahlia wrote:Oh wow, thank you so much! You really didn't have to do that, that was so nice. And yes I do, why do you ask?
Post a horse (that rehomable) and I will purchase it from you for the influx of cash you lost (plus a bit of additional fundage). The rehomable horse is so I can rehome it after purchase (I don't need another horse :D got too many already).

If you can link it here, I can apply the pickup shortly. And don't forget to apply it as a private sale.
Oh no don't worry about that at all!! An admin actually sent something at pretty much the exact time you messaged and I figured it was you.. that's was so nice of you to offer though, I truly appreciate it.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

ArcticDahlia wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Oh no don't worry about that at all!! An admin actually sent something at pretty much the exact time you messaged and I figured it was you.. that's was so nice of you to offer though, I truly appreciate it.
:mrgreen: Sounds good.
The offer still stands for the next week however. So if you change your mind, let me know before then.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
ArcticDahlia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ArcticDahlia »

BlackOak2 wrote:
ArcticDahlia wrote:
:mrgreen: Sounds good.
The offer still stands for the next week however. So if you change your mind, let me know before then.
Thank you, that's very kind :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 14, 2024 5:00 pm

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:00 pm