The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

How do I breed my horse???

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
EeveePaws3
Visit My Farm

How do I breed my horse???

Post by EeveePaws3 »

I just started the game and I am on the tutorial. I am trying to breed my horse, but I don't see a "Breed Horse" button! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO LOOK! Can someone PLEASE tell me where, because this is very frustrating.
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Re: How do I breed my horse???

Post by Veterinarian »

EeveePaws3 wrote:I just started the game and I am on the tutorial. I am trying to breed my horse, but I don't see a "Breed Horse" button! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO LOOK! Can someone PLEASE tell me where, because this is very frustrating.
Hello ^^

The breeding age of mares is 4 years old while for stallions it is 3 years old. If the horse is younger the breed option button will not be clickable.

The tutorial tells you to go to the adoption centre (AC- abbreviation for adoption center) to buy your first mare and stallion. AC horses are always adopted at breeding age. So j am guessing that you bought your first mare and stallion from the "horses for sale" market.

Check their age and see if they have reached their breeding age.

Also keep in mind that horses that fo not belong to you are not breedable (to you ) unless they are up for stud.

The breed button should be located under the horse's notes.

PS: tell me if you need help getting started ^^
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:07 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:07 am