Community Forum

How Long Does It Takes To Get More Horses?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
DreamingOfStars
Visit My Farm

How Long Does It Takes To Get More Horses?

Post by DreamingOfStars »

I'm on level 6 and can't breed a 4th horse. My mare and stallion and their colt (now stallion) are getting older and I haven't been able to breed again. I can't find anywhere how long it takes to be allowed a 4th horse. I find it silly we can have 4 broodmares at this stage but only 3 horses? Am I missing something? I've done all the player training I was allowed to do.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: How Long Does It Takes To Get More Horses?

Post by PeacefulOreo »

DreamingOfStars wrote:I'm on level 6 and can't breed a 4th horse. My mare and stallion and their colt (now stallion) are getting older and I haven't been able to breed again. I can't find anywhere how long it takes to be allowed a 4th horse. I find it silly we can have 4 broodmares at this stage but only 3 horses? Am I missing something? I've done all the player training I was allowed to do.

Have you done any horse ownership courses? That will allow you to own more horses. All players, after they finish taking all horse ownership courses, can have a max of 211 horses on 1 account. Same goes with the max broodmares courses, taking those courses will allow you to own more broodmares at a time. All players, after they finish taking all max broodmare courses, can have a max of 36 broodmares on 1 account. You find these courses by going to Menu, Player, Skills, Horse Ownership.
DreamingOfStars
Visit My Farm

It's not letting me train past level 2 which says add +1 horse
DreamingOfStars
Visit My Farm

PeacefulOreo wrote: Have you done any horse ownership courses? That will allow you to own more horses. All players, after they finish taking all horse ownership courses, can have a max of 211 horses on 1 account. Same goes with the max broodmares courses, taking those courses will allow you to own more broodmares at a time. All players, after they finish taking all max broodmare courses, can have a max of 36 broodmares on 1 account. You find these courses by going to Menu, Player, Skills, Horse Ownership.
I've done all the training that I have been allowed. No training option is popping up for that one after I completed level 1 training.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

DreamingOfStars wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote: Have you done any horse ownership courses? That will allow you to own more horses. All players, after they finish taking all horse ownership courses, can have a max of 211 horses on 1 account. Same goes with the max broodmares courses, taking those courses will allow you to own more broodmares at a time. All players, after they finish taking all max broodmare courses, can have a max of 36 broodmares on 1 account. You find these courses by going to Menu, Player, Skills, Horse Ownership.
I've done all the training that I have been allowed. No training option is popping up for that one after I completed level 1 training.
You know that to finish a training you must click on the button that says 'finish training'. Then you might need to reload the page to see other options open up.

Also, the horse ownership courses open one after another. So if you have just broodmare open and one other thing, but it's not letting you learn that other skill, check to see if you have something else currently running. We can only learn one skill at a time. BUT, we can pause a skill to open another.

Also clear your cache, sometimes that's a sticking point with the game.

You can learn all of your skills regardless of the level you're on, so it's not your level that's the issue. Look closer over the horse ownership options. One of those will unlock standing studs and additional head ownership management.

We'll try to help you where we can. Did any of that help at all?
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
DreamingOfStars
Visit My Farm

Clearing the cache worked, thanks. :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Perfect! :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:56 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:56 pm